Jump to content

FPV6T

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,655
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FPV6T

  1. oh I don't know,how about STINKY..
  2. glad the wheels didn't come off!! good you got it sorted..
  3. WOOHOO!!!!
  4. cool,any mods planned for it yet?
  5. broken exhaust mount or rubber mounting gone??maybe exhaust hitting at the back?
  6. Nice one Dillz!!,did it come with the complimentry cardigan,bowls set and walking frame?? :roflmbo:
  7. can't make harrys tonight,gotta look after my kiddies.(the mrs is working back)
  8. bugger,no worries.
  9. what date is it mate??
  10. yeah Kyle,I,ll probably go.Can you bring those bits and pieces ya had left for me?? just keep an eye on this thread just in case I can't make it.
  11. yeah got mine from fraud,$250 I've done 2 in 2 years!!
  12. if your going to get them make sure you get the 9.5 inch rear wheels then you can put some decent size tyres on the rear!
  13. Geez,you are an ugly bugger!!! Good luck with mate!
  14. Geez Stink,no sugar coating that hey!!! :roflmbo:
  15. on the front would be the best I think........
  16. well at least your here to tell the tale..
  17. it didn't sell,and had a price of $18500 "buy it now"..the user name on ebay is karengreen40 .maybe send them a message to see if is still for sale?? good luck with it.
  18. head
  19. class
  20. nasty!!
×
×
  • Create New...