Jump to content

Boosted1

Member
  • Posts

    346
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boosted1

  1. good to know, ill add one to the list! yeah I think this turbo will be nuts on a 6 boost manifold should come on early and hard! if the figures it pulls on evo's and surpra's are anything to go by.
  2. yeah things are good! been so busy lately its not funny! time to give the ute some needed TLC! nah dont have either of them yet. I have been considering pump gears but not the balancer. what is the gains from having the up graded balancer? do you still have your bosch 2000s ben?
  3. I was planning on selling the ute and staring a fresh with a new project, but have now decided to take the ute to the next level. I dont have a set goal in mind, but wouldnt mind to see 500rwkw or push the ute deep into the 10s on a standard bottom end. so far mod list is as follows. 6 boost manifold Fp3794 on a T4 1.00 ar exhaust housing 66mm precision gate twin 044 surge tray mounted. fuel rail and pressure reg id 1000's or 2000's headstud kit any seggestions on other things I should add or change welcome, I will be runing the ute on dedicated e85 as its no longer my daily.
  4. haha veva will take you up on that! hell if I was in sydney I would swing past and wack my ute on the dyno. pretty sure Ben (XYZ) pushed close to 600rwkw on e85 before upgrading to 2000's
  5. This will be a weapon!!! looks like QR is going to need a bigger front straight for the powerskid comps at powercruise hahaha
  6. I need to get off my ass and take mine down the 1/4 mile. was going to go to heathcote. but when the 1/4 in SA opens up ill be there! any ETA on opening dates?
  7. cant wait to see how it goes down the 1/4! when do you think you will head down?
  8. hey snot also try hardy spicer in sydney and ask for ricky. he has done a few for late model falcons. he did mine and ricky's 600rwkw ute.
  9. what about a Hta3794 or the Precision turbo's offerings?
  10. if this takes off count me in!
  11. I love zf's but I think its just a matter of when mine goes than if!
  12. my old tune made 350.1rwkw on hi-torques old dyno, and no change to tune made 344rwkw on the voodoo magic high reading SA dyno! but very nice mark! the surge would give you some good piece of mind! whens the trip down to willowbank?
  13. Haha you have had some great calls lately!
  14. nice work on the 250 vicowatts! haha nah how does the new turbo feel to the old fg turbo? is it worth the extra 30rwkw uptop?
  15. haha my misses wants it gone too... better not be kids on the way hahahaha
  16. my bro inlaw's bf mk11 ute made 187rwkw today on stock cams, intake, ported head and full exhaust.
  17. yeah wish I could keep it and buy a sedan, but somehow I dont think that's going to fly with the misses.
  18. Not bad Dillz, im after either black or white too. what made you change to a manual?
  19. Average sale price for a stocker is 27,000 to 30,000 I am thinking setting it at 35,000 and going from there. like I said im in no hurry to sell it, and I want to run a 10 second pass in it before it goes haha do you guys think 35 is asking to much?
  20. that is a tempting offer dillz! if I can find someone who wants a 4" exhaust and tailshaft for a fg ute. what u got on your g6?
  21. 32,000km :o not trying hard enough hahaha very nice rim choice!!!! looks awesome!
  22. some pics. need to take some good ones for the sale though
  23. yeah they are an Ev14 series injector.
  24. yeah I will be running it before I sell it, need that 10 second pass haha! I wont be selling it in a rush, just starting the ball rolling.
  25. haha yeah I am still considering that.
×
×
  • Create New...