Jump to content

wrecku

Member
  • Posts

    170
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wrecku

  1. its a little stiffer definitely better on corners but like I said I haven't had any chance to give it much, although its a stiffer ride its still comfortable and doesn't shutter the spine
  2. yeah jasol im looking into it as they scrape getting out of a few driveways and couple speed humps
  3. finally got around to doing something to the ute. the stock height was pissing me off, so after a day at pedders and $950 later I got this (thanks krudd). before after quite happy with the overall handling of it so far but I haven't had a chance to give it a good driving yet...no licence :wacko: next on the list is a bov then maybe some wheels.Maybe
  4. yeah, the rear ones seem to always go bald after a couple weeks
  5. wow, just wow.
  6. each car would be different mate, 4kw is alright though
  7. ive got standard xr mats and they're never in the way of pedals, they also come with a clip to screw into the floor to hold the mat in place. and they're black too, not sure which ones you have. got any pics?
  8. ipod ftw
  9. sounds like a nice setup you got CHLAXN, ive been thinking about something similar but just wouldn't know where to buy it all from and who to have install it and the prices.
  10. I haven't noticed it on mine I will check it out soon though, come to think of it, it gets very dirty/foggy quick.
  11. if your keen on a FPV one check out ebay, theres one on there now. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ford-fpv-gear-knob-...93%3A1|294%3A50 or http://cgi.ebay.com.au/geniune-FPV-6-speed...93%3A1|294%3A50
  12. mmm some nice goodies there, keep us all posted with the progress.
  13. sometimes you have to learn the hard way
  14. im with HIRO, I just wouldn't trust stock leafs reset. for a little bit more you can get the right part to do the job. the pedders extreme A option is pricey but good, but I would just go for the budget pedders setup at around $800-900 which is new leafs and front springs and some kit for the front I believe, although that may be extra I can't remember.
  15. they serviced the ute and im already in love with them, wait till they start tuning it!
  16. nice stuff bogan I love that purple beast. you might remember me I was next to you at the lights in the black fg turbo ute a few months back (old username is mr hemi)
  17. I saw a few of these on ebay last week and though about getting one for the boost gauge. then I ran through the checklist I would need to get it all done and really couldn't weigh up the cost of the cluster itself + having someone install is properly. and come to think of it I like the look of the xr blue dash I have, goes with the other blue in the cabin. so basically I came to the conclusion that it would be a waste of time and money that could be spent better elsewhere on the car.
  18. nice mate, that's great power from only those mods I rekon. something to look forward to in my fg when I can afford a tune and a couple of basic mods.
  19. if you got an ipod you wont need to worry about capacity. the smallest size ipod touch is already double the size of a dvd.
  20. DAMN that challenger is bad ass!! if I ever happen to move to America I wouldn't settle for any less than one of these.
  21. wrecku

    New Here

    now I have seen a red xr6t, the new highway patrol fg are all red, look pretty good.
  22. there are options to use the factory buttons for an aftermarket stereo. go and see a audio specialist about it I know theres something for Expensive Daewoo so I guess theres something for ford.
  23. wrecku

    New Here

    good to see another 6sp manual I haven't seen many red ones so please post some pics when you get it.
  24. makes you think what it will be like in 5 years time or even 10!! may as well start stocking up on parts now.
  25. someone please pass me a bucket
×
×
  • Create New...