Jump to content

Wingnut

Member
  • Posts

    573
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Wingnut

  1. LOL f*ckin classic.... But god do I love that car.... Oh how very much I love that car... IF and this is a massive f*ckin IF you were able to buy one of those what do they go for these days?? 6mil? last I heard... lol
  2. I say do it mate.... Im in sooo much debt my eye bleed when I look at my out goings lol. Cars, Bikes, Travel loans all sorts of sh*t. But like you said when I walk away and look back at it all I have earned everything I have and my stuff make me happy... I often buy sh*t to counter act a negative experience.. Sadly I have had a few these last fews years but I have a lot of toys to makes it easier lol.. You cant take it with ya mate...
  3. Why is the car so much lower in the back? Looks a bit funny from those angles
  4. Very well put, answered my question perfectly thanks mate. You assume I havent been in high powered cars.. 800hp NA SLR was probably the most insane thig I have been in on the street as shotgun but NA are a much different beast. But that car is dead now luckily not the driver. What you say about learning a car is very true lets hope this one doesnt bore you to soon )) Actually dont stop as tyou give us small fries someone to live through lol
  5. Serious question though, with such little traction how quick can this car really be without slicks? Do you get any sensation of acceleration at all or is it turning the tyres as soon as you hit boost... I know street racing is the last thing in mind when owning something like this, just curious.
  6. Why?? Why build a car that is almost 100% unusable lol... Because you can?? That is just mental...
  7. Im sure it has mate, but im not so stupiud to post on a forum that I want to mod my car to go f*ckin street racing... Also loosing traction and street racing with 700hp are much different. I got my car modded because I wanted to get it to a level I was personally happy with. If its 400rwkw then sweet all the best, but I didnt do it to drag people or so that I could have the bragging rights. Next car I get I probably wont touch as I dont race and the level of power I have is never going to be needed.
  8. Well this thread has taken a turn lol but the info is awesome... Glad that I didnt buy that 2010 KTM seeing as though their 2011 model could be a cracker... Anyway going for my first ride this weekend down at eother Broady or Frankston. Still undecided.
  9. I would say mine is still full on win!
  10. that's amazing... and if you scratch your car you simply peel it off and put a new piece on LOL. Dont know if im keep to try it myself but a matt black FG UTE is something I have been toying with for a while... Hmmmmm
  11. My car does the same thing and has done since I had it moddified. Mine is most certainly a fueling issue as on cold start I get strong fuel smell and the car seems to stall in the same areas and under the same conditions. For example going down a big hill before a set of lights on the way to work, the car will ALWAYS stall or try to once I come to a stop. Im not happy about it, but she runs perfectly other than that. The tune just needs a little attention I would assume you are having much similar problems.
  12. Do we know what the DJ has planned for this monster of an engine? Keeping it mild and going completely insanely spastic like yourself?? 1000hp ATW in a car that I would assume still sees plenty of street duty... Well done mate this is truely an amazing effort.. Sorry to hear about the other one but I guess its expected when you push the limits of the unknown.
  13. Faarrrkk... U poor bloke... Seems to be the case with these big builds, takes a lot of time and cash to get the setup right but I guess that's understandable pushing 1000hp. Hope you get enough out of this car to make it all worth it!! Good luck.
  14. Well after a couple of week of getting rooted around by dealerships here and Melbourne I was able to find a nice bike from a place up in Sydney.. At that point I was soooo over it that I kind of jump at the first thing I saw.. Which in the end wasnt a bad thing. I ended up purchasing a 07 YZ250 site unseen off the internet. It arrived at work on Wednesday and I must say I am over the moon with what I received.. The bike barely has a mark for something that has a few ks on it. It came with an FMF pipe and some decals but I will most probably be removing those.. Now I just need a w/e to go test her out. So happy )))
  15. So you want 700hp to "smoke" a HSV on the street where it is no doubt illegal and rather dangerous.. f*ck YOURE AWESOME MAN!!! YOU GO FOR IT!!
  16. that's a much better looking poer curve dont you think??
  17. I have done over 10,000kms now and not ONCE had axle tramp. I got it a bit on my old VE Bogan special , but I guess I had this thing modded so early I might not have ever given it the chance to.. But ye, UTE all the way for me I love it..
  18. It will be, but that's half the fun of owning these cars isnt it??? :-/
  19. I would start by asking yourself why you want a almost 700hp street car. You going to race it? Are you going to enter dyno comps? Is it just going to be daily driven and the power is just bragging rights... If you run anything less than a BF than like Matty said it will be costly, I would say 15k+ and even if you do, achieving that power figure with say a BF or FG will cost you well over 10k and you would be dicing with death in terms of trying to preserve your bottom end. I had the same goal when purchasing my car, I went for the FG as they make big power with little work, but after what I would think as a stage 1 upgrade (around 310rwkw 10psi) I really dont want or need anymore as this is my daily and will never see the track. Even at a modest level of pwer like this the thing is stupid on factory street tyres and will fry em at the hit of the throttle. To get 400 all it needs is a turbo mod and an aggresive tune, but why?? So ye, I guess we can all give you our opinions and what we did to achieve X amount of power but I would suggest go see a tuner you have some confidence in them, tell what you want and they will sort it all out for you. Good luck.
  20. Hmmm ye CR500... Remember watching them race as a kid and thought to myself those guys are mad.. I guess you need to be a special type of person to ride those on the limit.. p.s. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, please fukc off out of it
  21. When did I ever suggest that?? I was mearly I was mearly expressing my concern at a vehicle like this being int the hands of a weekend warrior. Not saying he is not capable at all but even the worlds best drivers get into trouble in controlled environments in cars that are half as powerful and built to race.. I MEANT NO DISRESPECT, IT JUST SCARES ME THAT PEOPLE WANT TO DRIVE CARS LIKE THIS ON THE ROAD.. Once again, well done mate!!
  22. For the love of christ please be careful lol... I hate seeing cars garaged and I hate cars being built to turn a dyno but putting this this on the road will need a lot of caution.. Well done mate, good luck and stay safe..
  23. Ye awesome.. If the bike is ready ill be picking it up this saturday if not ill go down to broady and have a geez..
  24. Average bike is around 1500 long will that fit in the back of a ute? Hadnt thought about it until now might save me from buying a trailer..
  25. Wingnut

    Ebay Complaint

    What you said was f*ckin stupid, he took it as seriously as he thought he had to... I got nothing against you or what you did but hes not the tool you are... and I assume Ebay will agree... It had nothing to do with his add so you shouldnt have sent it.. I hope he takes it as a joke for your sake but if he doesnt, whos to blame?
×
×
  • Create New...