Jump to content

typhoon_freak

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,556
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by typhoon_freak

  1. truetrack diff 346 ratio, built drive shafts. all goes back together tomorrow and driving tomorrow night
  2. that's where mines from
  3. comming along awsome mate.
  4. im not to fussed on first gear anyways. lol and I dont think im planning on a glide.. just spent the coin beefing up the zf but do I need to retune straight away? or can it be driven around?
  5. hey, finially get my car back next week with the new diff. iv changed the diff gears in mine from 273 (stock 6spd auto f6 gearing) to 346. iv heard that it mucks around with the auto/tune. could be wrong? if so what am I to expect and is it safe to drive it down to my tuner?
  6. I had 17 psi when I blew my engine, but that was on a bigger turbo.
  7. thanx for the invite jamie ....
  8. yeh I run one when my car is on the road. its good to up the boost with the touch of a button with out stopping and reflashing a new tune on for my psi
  9. lol im keen to have the thing running too. 7 months now and iv probily had it 3-4weeks out of it
  10. hopefully nxt weekend manda.. hoping to have back this week. gotta wear in this diff
  11. bonnet is complete, diff comes next week. truetrack with 345 ratio. stronger axles with built cages. and fingers crossed shes running again by next weekend. then off to tune
  12. I dont think there has been one thing one my car I havnt done a half decent job breaking..
  13. one day I will join you guys again on a cruise..
  14. well dropped the cradle and took out the diff. the diff is completely stuff. casing and all. have screwed up my drivers side driveshaft, took a pic compared to the left hand side
  15. ah havnt been on here in a while. ah that's sad to see her go mitch. missed them late nights swapping fuel pumps in the rain.
  16. yeh, getting a stronger diff. umm twisted the drive shaft, and a whole heap of damage. I wasnt doing anyhing. just pulled out of a street. bang at around 3000rpm. also gettin bonnet sprayed this week. so in the next week will have it back to send to fin its tune
  17. well diff is blown, finally got around to taking it down to the mechanics. I could drive forward (loud banging grinding noises), but the diff would lock in reverse lol pulling out the diff on friday. I think I need all new gears. its just one thing after another. also getting bonnet sprayed in the next couple of weeks. so its comming together now. will keep ya's posted
  18. ah still waiting for some time off work to head down for the tune. also getting some funny noises back in the rear. but im thinking it actually could be a wheel bearing as the noise gets worse when I take a left hand turn. and not so much on a right turn. well shouldnt be too far off now. lol dam work
  19. nice work mate, iv been meaning to drop mine back for the rest of my tune. good luck
  20. yeh I havnt been on a cruise in ages!
  21. awsome day guys.. massive thanks to all that was involved. pitty mine wasnt fully tuned for this. but still was great fun throwing it on the dyno. 506hp at 11psi and good to meet you all
  22. haha no.... im up cleaning tooo
  23. ahh I cant wait for tommorrow.. was gonna keep it a surprise but kent called me this arvo and said my car is ready to pick up. they pulled a late nite thursday and got the engine in. top blokes for that! but its not tuned fully. brad from atomic wants to run in a lil more... but with 450rwkw on 16psi.. im positive im going to crack 500rwkw on pump fuel and more psi.
  24. im deffinatly commming.. big surprise too
×
×
  • Create New...