Jump to content

typhoon_freak

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,556
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by typhoon_freak

  1. lol I'll still bring mine. just go easy on me where we meeting?
  2. I will soon. just wait a lil while. want to do a few other things first
  3. ah but my cams keep putting the car into limp mode.. well I havnt showerd from work and havnt eaten yet.. hmm bit of a mission I rekcon wouldnt be ready fr like half n hour
  4. haha I bet ya if I went, ud bail.. hmm its a maybe.. when u leaving to go?
  5. wooo! 1000kms done and dusted. gearbox is effing awsome. now that its all worn in. its booked in for thursday.. not going to do a racefuel tune just yet.. want this pump tune perfect for the dyno day.. and not overly fussed what it can make on race. id rather a 500rwkw pump tune
  6. ahh I dont think im going to attend this one. few tune issues with the run in, dont feel that safe taking on a cruise. no worries but, car is booked in for thursday for the big one
  7. hmm undecided on wether I wanna head out or not..
  8. haha she could be? nah luke, finished that job. over at kedron now. got any friends in that area?
  9. well I rocked up at the meeting point, none of my mates were keen to go to harrys, and manda was sopse to cruise aswell and she bailed. so I was like meh, just cruised locally. finially having some fun in the cold air. with the cams it builds boost soo much quicker. can launch from lights spinning wheels. and its only 6psi.. showed a rx7 who's boss lol soo cant wait for my big tune. im not gonna know what to do.
  10. lol my fone died luke, its on charge. umm nah theres a few differences between out two cars. when u gona fork out the coin n buy it?
  11. ahh shulda pm me bogan, I was keen for a cruise n manda was a no show again lol
  12. I did the install my self... hmm that does sound a bit expensive installed.. that including the surge n pump? if so. doubt theres $500 to install. I did it in 2 hours on a car jack. and I still have standard intank pump
  13. monkey
  14. is your fuel reg sitting on your fuel rail? theyve put mine outa the way. I dont know if thered be any difference?
  15. yeah, didnt think of that. I just like the look of the everything braided.
  16. karl, blair (dato ute) has a sand blaster in his garage. im sure u 2 can work sumthing out
  17. make sure I still have a spot. iv had no time to get down n pay. but it will be done
  18. oo I wana steal your braided kit
  19. where u thinkin of cruising? nt gona bail again? lol
  20. im planning to run nos once mines up and running.
  21. yeh I;ll be there brandon.. lol our race is nearly there.
  22. ah true. any idea on how much he wants for it?
  23. when I had my stock engine. the stock springs held 19psi at 370rwkw before they were a problem, engine was a bf f6 engine.
  24. ah was just about to call u. yeah im stoked.
  25. forsale again? geez that wasnt long
×
×
  • Create New...