Jump to content

typhoon_freak

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,556
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by typhoon_freak

  1. karl has been banned from driving the hiro mobile lol
  2. hit up hiro f6, and see if he can get you a set of weapon x coils.
  3. yeah, I'll call them today, was just curious to see who else have a built zf and what oil they use
  4. hey, I have got built zf gearbox, what is the best oil to use?
  5. yeah no idea what id do if it blew up again... I'll just follow the tuners instructions, since he is the one tuning it. going to be the longest day and a half...
  6. lol its been that long, iv forgotton wat boost even is... the old 4cyl iv been driving around hasnt helped either
  7. cheers jay, how you been mate? missing the phoon yet?
  8. u raise some good points there spiro.. lol sleep.. no idea how that's gonna go.
  9. lol man I wish I could come see ya race.. I mite actually do come watch
  10. so they tune them as far as they can go on pump, then wear them in and then big fuel tune?
  11. they asked me what power I was hoping for. but I think its their first zf built box, so there a lil unsure how far to push it
  12. lol yes john.. only money. ya cant take it with you. yeh it has different cams, I will get a run down by the boys on what theyve done on friday. I tell ya it wasnt the phone call I was expecting this afternoon
  13. lol so you can rev them out once and a while? I still think its a prank, and they are going to call me tomorrow and be like nah, were only joking
  14. lol I wouldnt be surprised if it did only take me a day
  15. its looking more like I'll be there for sure. pickin car up friday
  16. 74 days to be exact, but hey whos counting
  17. get car back this friday to run in. soooooo excited, also hi-torque have managed to sort out a 3bar map sensor which will help me with achieving 30+psi when it goes for the big tune
  18. I'll be in, but depemds if the car is going to be ready
  19. I dont know john. maybe this week? maybe nxt? lol not really sure
  20. im keen to ride with mr hiro
  21. I'll have to take u up on that offer
  22. yeh still good for me
  23. nah, not this fri. I need my car bak
  24. guess who finaly has the net at their house now
  25. ah nice mate yeah a s/c gt would be nice, auto or manual? hows work anyway mate
×
×
  • Create New...