hardcore
Member-
Posts
92 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by hardcore
-
Thanks mate let us know how you go, I used filter on mine the whole time. Sender would make sense cos it was doing weird things before it totally stuffed up
-
I have had the same problem with my Auto Guage for about the last 3 months, have checked wiring and pipes a few times but still sits at the bottom. figured its faulty but I won it in a comp so I can't return it.
-
Nice Work mate! Any Vids?
-
Thanks steve, won't be bothering though. Loaded the 10 pound tune first--- less power than factory tune Then tried the 8 psi tune. seems same power as standard just pulls later on in the rev range. back to standard for now will just have to start saving so I can get Elite to custom tune.
-
Hi Guys, My Flash tuner should arrive back tomorrow. I'm not expecting much after reading all the generic tunes threads, however I would like to get my car on a dyno to check the AFR's if it does seem to run alright. Can anyone point me towards anwhere that has a dyno around Ipswich or westside of brisbane that will do this service with prinout? Thanks.
-
Can Anyone Identify These Injectors
hardcore replied to hardcore's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
lol, I'm guessing they shouldn't smell like fuel either if they are brand new? -
Hi Guys, I bought 6 injectors from ebay for an Xr6 turbo, guy stated they were brand new siemens deltas. To me they look like bosch This is the only numbers on them 3R23-AA 0280156123 B666 381
-
Vauxhall Vxr8 Bathurst Vs Maloo Clip
hardcore replied to seventytwo's topic in Videos & Driving Footage
I think it was the Aussie Topgear they had it on. -
I Convince my missus to buy clothes and handbags all the time so I don't feel as bad spending money on my car behind her back.
-
I just keep mine on a big table at my mums place so it doesn't get in my way lol
-
I live in Ippy so put me down .
-
I'm lucky to get 24 hours out of my battery, Its about a month old and have had to charge it each night before bed otherwise it goes flat. Best thing I have done is use Redsn0w. Free APPS
-
If someone from the forums lives in narre warren, Victoria, they could win the wheels and offer to meet him in person and acquire your money back for a small fee maybe ?
-
Cool, thanks guys thought there would be some issue. Think its a bit like anything over here. I saw new IphoneS are only $299 US but I bet we will pay a grand over here for them.
-
I was just wondering if anyone had purchased one of the US models of the flash tuners? Are they the same firmware or is there a firmware upgrade you could do to make them compatible with the xr6 turbo? Just thought I would ask here as I have noticed they sometimes go pretty cheap over there. Thanks.
-
You will need to get a QLD roadworthy and the rego is not transferable. I bought mine from VIc and drove it back up to QLD. It is more of a hassle than buying local however Its still reasonably easy. no idea on transport I'm sure others will be able to help you out there
-
I went on the Mayors night with free tickets and I was impressed with the performance, however I didn't think it would have been that expensive. I guess you can see why its not cheap after old mate falling lastnight Was no high wire on the night I went though unfortunately.
-
Here is my three legged Border collie and my sisters rat we are minding atm. I think they like driving in the ute more than me.
-
guage not very old, did do the modified stock blow off valve mod from the forums a few months ago, could that have anything to do with it?
-
It's auto if that helps. it used to at least stay on full boost right through rev range. drop a line or two then build again. lately it drops back to 0 then builds up again. sounds like a boost leak to me after reading other threads
-
I just noticed mine is broken also, was wondering why my boost gauge was dropping at gear changes when it never used to- guessing this is why? Will try glue it back together till I make it into ford next
-
I think you have just solved my problem!. I will have a look for a cap, if not I will just try and block it. Thanks heaps mate!
-
I'm not sure. its a bf mk2 ute, bought it with 17 000 k's on it and was told it was all stock apart from being lowered. I have removed the battery and all pipes nearby and there is no sign of a third pipe. Just not sure if It is safe for me to drive with one plastic part with no pipe connected?
-
All the posts I have read on here talk about 2 pipes. Can someone confirm there is 2 pipes not the third which I am looking for?
-
Yeah I have read it over and over. I have the pipe that comes from underneath the turbo and have connected it back to the top as I know it came from there, I also have 1 other that comes from a silver thing right next to the turbo and have it connected to the one that comes out at a right angle. Just not sure what pipe goes to the bottom plastic connector as I can't find another hose
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.