-
Posts
376 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by neo
-
I know a chick from work on P's with a turbo mazda 3 but it is diesel
-
that looks like the damage my mum did to my XF. she came around a round about and in the wet and it spun and hit the wheel on the gutter. I bet your mate feels bad I know how he fells I was driving my mates 5 speed NA XR6 and with his permission I dropped the clutch it spun and then went bang. I would forgive your mate cars are easy to get real mates arnt.
-
Mate at the end of the day its 100% up to you. if you take the turbo badge off and you get pulled over for BRT they will never know unless they pop the bonnet or see the twin holes in the exhaust. but end of the day its your call
-
there was a yellow T in town with this on and it looked very nice.
-
that is gold im going to have to add it to my fav you tube videos.
-
I was thinking the Territory has AWD is it possible to use the AWD system in the falcon to make it AWD?
-
yeah I should have my dad was pissed I never opened my mouth like that again.
-
this is going back agers but we had just got a new microwave. well my dad put pies with foil on the bottom in the microwave and being a new item we did not know that it could damage them. my dad burnt a big hole in the microwave well my dad not knowing took it back to the shop to get a replaced. well the guy asked my dad did you put any foil in the microwave my dad said no. my dad knew he did but was hoping that it would get fixed or replaced as he just forked out about $800 the guy goes you shore you had no foil in this my dad said I am 100% shore the guy goes ok ill replace it. then I said yes you did dad you cooked pies with the foil on. that's when I lent little boys should be seen not herd lol.
-
I have the ipod jack its not load till about 18 and distorts at 25. if I am charging the ipod I can hear the car revs. make shore its not got power going to it and you wont hear the car. as for the low sound that's normal.
-
id go and see a bowen therapist I have has some pain issues with neck back and shoulder and what they do is great. I would with anything check it out your self here is some info. http://www.bowen.asn.au/bowen-therapy/what-is-bowen-therapy/ http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/mass...Bowen_Technique
-
What...? Music...? Are You Listening, Too? (Music Video Watching)
neo replied to turbo.vixen's topic in Off-Topic
The Tenants - You sh*t Me To Tears -
Also less Cheese on them and topping. got a meat lovers was mostly BBQ sauce then a few bits and little bit of cheese. if you get it from around the corner its got so much topping you can use it as a door stopper. As for the guys behind the counter at the chains can be pretty rude we waited 40 min one night and the guy keep saying your is next and sending all the pizzas out the doors to be delivered. my brother goes look mate we have been waiting 40 min you said it would be done 20 min ago. the guy goes look yours are in the oven now. we waited 10min more and watched them bag the ones from the oven and take it out the back door. my bro went up said I want my money back and I want the pizzas on the house. and the guy said no mate yours is coming my bro said no they just went out the back door. why do you keep telling me mine is coming he said yours is coming but we have to fill the delivery's first if there not hot the customer get it free. me and my bro were shocked at his reply. he gave us the next ones free and the money but there were not what we ordered but we were so hungry and just wanted to go home so we left.
-
I went over my dads tonight and we got pizza you know the crap stuff that's cheap. we took 2 large pizzas home to eat and my dad noticed something I had not. he said did the box's get bigger or the pizza smaller. I looked at the pizza's and I had a think back a few years ago when we use to get pizza and it would fill the box. the pizza I get most the time are from the local Pizza shop they cost a lot more but there real Pizza's and also Large. so I was thinking did the old pizza fill the box and have they slowly been making them smaller or am I imaging things? so I bring it to you the people to vote on this issue.
-
hey mate im from Hoonsville. I have been thinking of going and getting peter to do some work. I have had a chat with him and as you said he does seam to know what he is talking about. at the moment I am not looking to go crazy on my car but if I was going to put my money on the line id go blueboost because he is highly recommend and Hanra went from cairns to mackay just to get work done and that a fair drive.
-
Removing The Front Mesh & The Front Bottom Gaurd Mesh
neo replied to J3TXR6's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
here is a link mate this is from the workshop book I put onto a doc but hope it helps. http://rapidshare.com/files/151608181/Plas...Gaurds.doc.html -
The Drag Race Was made to make it come close. the F6 Launch was crap and the reason for that I so HSV can save some Face. I wanted a winner we all know the F6 won. it had way more time on the screen drifting it and having fun. one of my work mates was boasting that a HSV dusted the F6 off the line I told him id gave him a copy of the recording so he could see the head start the F6 had to give the R8. other then that I had a good laugh and it looks to be getting better.
-
Congrats Great Work Guys
-
I love the rims but I was hoping for a GTHO or something to do in the W427. its time ford get some balls and made something crazy like supercharged V8 400kw. I was looking forward to a special car not extra stripes and badging. if I want a Gt with stripes id get a cobra or 40th GT.
-
that's gold I had a good laugh. he is on somthing.
-
that looks great
-
There is a VR4 in town that ran a 11.4 1/4 its a monster I would love to go for a ride. I have a mate here that has a 1995 GSR its a sleeper. pulled up next to this though looking tool in an SS ute. I have never seen such a shocked look this guys jaw dropped to the Floor. the look was priceless
-
What a Tool.
-
how would a BA Auto go on an 8psi tune with just panel filter and 0.9 plugs hi flow cat ? would I need to run bigger injectors im not looking at modding the T crazy just give it abit more zip with out hurting the engine. its got a fair few KM on it and I want to keep it away from 10psi. I want to keep it on 8psi but I dont want to run it lean. if I flash it with 8psi will it run lean or will it be ok?
-
if you check it and you find you still have no boost check your cat. I had next to no boost for agers and not even ford know what it was. got the cat replaced and its back to normal
-
give Frentree Gully Auto Salvage a call of an email they have been nothing but 100% helpfull if you are not in Vic they can post the item to you. I have got big and small items from them http://www.ftgautosalvage.com.au/Default.asp
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.