-
Posts
685 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Tree Monkey
-
NOT ALL THE WORLDS EVILS JUST THE WORST ONES. OH AND HOLDENS IM MOST CASES ANIMALS ONLY KILL FOR SURVIVAL NOT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T BOW LOW ENOUGH. WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE MORE SELF AWARE THAN MOST ANIMALS AND HAVE A LOT MORE STRUCTURE THAN MOST. THE MOST INTELLIGENT SPECIES DOES NOT KILL FOR ANY OTHER REASON BUT SURVIVAL, DOLPHINS.
-
that's WHY IN WW2 THE CHURCH WAS NOT PROSICUTED FOR THERE INVOLVMENT IN WAR CRIMES.
-
THEN IT WOULD BE MURDER AND SOMETHING WOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT. APARANTLY THIS CASE IS OK AS IT WAS AGAINST THERE WAY OF LIFE(DICTATED BY RELIGION)
-
I USE TO THINK THAT THE MUSLIM RELIGION WAS ALLWAYS PICKED ON AND PERSICUTED BY WESTERNERS AND I STUCK UP FOR THEM. UNTILL THE LAST FEW MONTHS WHEN I HAVE WATCHED VIDS ON BEHEADINGS, JUSTAFIED RAPE, STONINGS AND SUMMERY EXERCUTIONS. I NOW HAVE NO TIME FOR ANYONE WHO EMBRACES THIS RELIGION IN ANY FORM BE IT PIECEFULL OR EXTREAM. WHAT RELIGION CAN JUSTAFY THE KILLING OF ANOTHER PERSON IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD, BE IT CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM OR WHATEVER. I AM OF NO RELIGIEN AND HAVE NO WISH TO BE, AS ALL HAVE KILLED INNOSENT PEOPLE FOR NOTHING MORE THAN GREED, THEY ARE ALL GUILTY OF THAT. I AM NOT PROMOTING HATRED, JUST NO TOLLARANCE FOR INHUMANE IDEALS. PEACE, LOVE AND FORDS.
-
when is it ok to put fpv badges on your xr. I have a ba xr6na, I am puting a xr6t motor in it and have fitted an orig ba gt-p kit to it, f6 6speed t56 fpv inst cluster, starter button, pods, center console, cup holder, icc, steering wheel, brembos front /pbr rear and front seats. So can I fit the fpv badges to the side skirts were the imprint is for them or have I not put enough genuine items on it yet.
-
cop this 2003 Ford Falcon BA XT(Body Kit) Red 4 Speed Automatic Wagon. good old e-bay and check out this mod. It is the only deacent one
-
how did they steel it? did they get the keys? I thought they were un steelable without the key's.
-
http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...=37704&st=0
-
has any one tried teses tyres. $130usd a piece that's less than $140aud at the moment. And you can bring in things that are a total of under $1000aud and there is no customs duty on them. Shipping will be aprox $250aud on a set. 5 tyres landed for around $975 and with a great rating. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresult...ay.jsp?type=UHP http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...romCompare1=yes
-
Bf Mk2 F6 Typhoon Wheel Offsets Front To Back
Tree Monkey replied to phatal's topic in Wheels and Tyres
is this only on the phoons/gt's or all sedans from ba1-bf1? -
These are the f6 ones I am lookind at. Has anyone brought these and or had any problems. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-FPV-TYP...1QQcmdZViewItem
-
if I cant find anything else I will go for the f6 r type ones as I have all ways liked them and my car is white with a orig gt body kit on it. Just wondering if anyone can put these rims on the pick like my car as I am not the best with paint.
-
I do like those rims but they have become very common now. They dont have to be fpv just as long as they clear the brembo's and I was trying to keep it to 18"or 19"
-
I HAV JUST TRIED TO FIT A SET OF 4POT BREMBOS TO THE FRONT OF MY XR AND WHEN I TRIED FITTING THE 19" RIMS THEY HIT HARD ON THE CALIPER. WHAT AFTERMARKET RIMS FIT OVER THE BRAKES, DOES ANYONE HAVE A RIM I COULD BORROW TO TRY (FROM A FPV) IN THE BRISBANE AREA.
-
I have just done a conversion from na xr6 to xr6t. I picked up a motor, no harness or computer or pipework for $1750. The harness IS THE SAME except for the plug on the map/air temp sensor on the intake manifold. The only other harness you need goes from next to the air filter box to the 3rd plug on the pcm BUT if you run a aftermarket boost controller you wont need a differant pcm, patch harness, boost controll solinoid. I did get a factory intercooler setup but went with a RAPID hot and cold side set up and bigger intercooler. Injectors, you can pick up a set of semins from the states for $300aud or less delivered(pm me for info). Intake manifold, if you use yours just remove or fix open the bbm butterflys. You should be able to pick up a lo km motor of ebay at around $2000-$2500. GET A FLASH TUNER AND THAT WILL REPROGRAM YOUR PCM TO RUN A TURBO SET UP. The othe differance in the motors are pistons and exhaust valves, (lower compression and better valves). The diff is the only othe week link but call mall wood and he can do a 4 pin setup and better gears than the turbo boys have or find a wrecker with the v8 or turbo one. I did mine for under $4000 and will put out 350rwkw. I do know a guy who has a full setup from a o7 bf f6 ute with under 10,000kms for $5000.
-
I took it to the beaters on 3/3 but at mates rates they try to fit it in when they can. It may look a llittle differant on the cruse I hope.lol.
-
man I hope my car is ready for that cruise. Just waiting on the body shop to get it done. The later the better just in case.
-
in my ef fairmont I run premium only (a little worked) I pulled in to a servo tonight and the posted price on ulp was 138.9/lt but when I looked at the price of prem it was only 130.9. wtf, it was 8c/lt cheaper and I was empty (8km on the trip comp), but she is full to the googlies now.
-
Black Under Bumper Guard Near Intercooler
Tree Monkey replied to Locky28's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
the ones on a ba gt are over $500 -
saw a black f6 on the gateway this arvo 270NO#
-
Dont be in a rush to get one. I found a full set up out of a tornado for $2500 and had under 10000kms on it. It seems that they allways come up for sale in batches as there was 3 lots at the time for me to pick from ranging from $4000-$2500 a set up.
-
over power them that way you give the drivers good clean signal, just turn the gain down . I am looking at 3 JL10w3"s in the sides of the boot as thex each will go in a .5ft cub box. That way I keep as much of the boot space and can use the split fold seats
-
the same guys that did our group buy.
-
4"dump And 3.5 Metal Cat's Group Buy
Tree Monkey replied to Tree Monkey's topic in Classifieds & Group Buys
lol, at least you weren't dumping while posting![/quote] i just want to know if the group buy prices worked out for the people i pm'd -
call this no 02 4927 6666 and tell them tree monkey told you to call. I was quoted around $1040 for the same setup but in mild steel only, to my door.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.