Jump to content

RATT

Member
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RATT

  1. Anybody?
  2. Second one without the badge. I'm not keen on the tiny gaps of the first one.
  3. Sorry if this is a silly question. I want to upload some pics into the gallery but I'm having trouble locating the upload button.
  4. Is meshman his nic?
  5. My reference was to your specific comparison between a moded 12.5sec EVO to a stock Typhoon. The Typhoon can also be bought for less than $65k on road and I don't recall an EVO having climate control and a good sound system either. Either way the EVO is a great car in its own right.
  6. RATT

    How Old Are You?

    28yrs or 29 in Feb 05. At 27 had a V8 XT 5sp. At 26 had a sloshomatic AUII Fairmont 6cyl, and 4cyl buzboxes before that.
  7. Toxic sounds like an interesting colour. After the demise of Citric it will be good to see a bright colour like that back again.
  8. I'll also try and come to spectate on the 12th.
  9. Congrats ZouMan! I like how your T is staring down at the Commodore..
  10. It's your speed alert. Hold the "mode" buttom down which is located on the left hand side of the steering wheel just behind the audio volume bottons.
  11. I think the biggest issue here is that expectations were very high, not the fact that the car is that bad. Also it's a tough call to compare an F6 to a modified AWD EVO. Go see you local APS/ Chiptorque dealer and get more grunt that way and then compare the two.
  12. RATT

    Welcome Spiro

    Welcome Spiro! Great to see you on the forums.
  13. RATT

    T Vs Gt

    It's not power that's lacking. We have been pampered with loads torque in the turbo at low revs which the GT lacks to point. Up high is where a GT will outrun a turbo
  14. RATT

    Show Us You T's

    Bring it down ms700.
  15. RATT

    Show Us You T's

    Looks like the Albury Ford day is on that weekend so we may have to switch to the 23rd!
  16. RATT

    Show Us You T's

    We have set Sunday the 30th of January as the date for this little event to be held. Time wise it would probably be from around 10am - 2pm. There will also be merchandise awarded to prize winners once we work out what the competition will be. Can I also have definate numbers by the 15th of Jan please guys. I am really looking forward to this!
  17. RATT

    Show Us You T's

    Just to keep things moving along, what Sundays in January will everyone be available on? I know it's next month but if we can get a tentative date now we can work around that.
  18. scruffman, who in the liverpool area can install this? It's not for me that's why I can't do it.
  19. Great thread! Can anyone suggest a good reliable installer in Western Sydney, preferably Fairfield/ Liverpool area?
  20. RATT

    Show Us You T's

    Eugene there will be plenty of notice for sure. It's just a matter of getting the timing right for all to be able to show up.
  21. RATT

    Show Us You T's

    Yep no probs. I figured that to be the case. At this stage it is in the planning stages which depends on numbers before a date will be decided.
  22. He will be pushing real hard at EC I think.
  23. RATT

    Show Us You T's

    Hello all, I am looking at planning an open day (or part day) for Turbo owners to be held at Peter Warren Smithfield on a Sunday sometime in the near future. What it will basically be is an informal get together where you bring your Turbo sedan/ ute and have a close look at each others cars as well as have an even closer look at the Typhoon. A portion of the yard will be cleared for this to make room for everyone. Refreshments will be provided as well so no one will be thirsty! It will be a good way to put names to faces too. :gossip: Afterwards we can all go on a cruise for dinner or similar. Whoever is interested please reply to this thread and also if you have any ideas please feel free to express them. I might even look at getting someone who is quite popular here to be there as well. Cheers Dean M
  24. RATT

    Mk1 Xr6t

    RATT, who is "we"??? If you can't post in the thread, send a PM mate <{POST_SNAPBACK}> crisso, we is me! I work at Peter Warren Smithfield..
  25. RATT

    New Colours

    Hi rednut99, Blue Pearl has never been available in XR. In AU it was a similar looking colour called Monsoon. Only FPV had Blue Pearl available.
×
×
  • Create New...