Jump to content

TOM1111

Member
  • Posts

    631
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TOM1111

  1. TOM1111

    Best Beer

    im not a winter beer drinker either scotch and liquors for me in the cooler months cant wait for summer though mmmmmmm BEER
  2. 3rd party isnt even that expensive
  3. well I wont be racing a GTR anytime soon then
  4. take the mods off before you sell it
  5. was it a 4wd???
  6. you can also use radar detectors there cant you???
  7. im getting back into PGR3 as practice for PGR4
  8. but you got a mexican license
  9. holy crap I didnt realise you mexicans have had to put up with it for that long
  10. when did it come in?? came in 05 here so there is heaps of green P platers who can drive any car
  11. do the rules in vic still apply if you got your license before the rules came in???? in NSW they dont apply if you got your license before the new rule came in.
  12. yeah I reckon any kind of 12 shouldnt be to hard once I get my gearbox strengthened I'l head down to WSID
  13. lol at people on the playstation forums in the automotive section they doubt me when I say my car which has 268RWKW and 4 speed auto can get into the 12's and all with minimal wheelspin as they reckon there rice box vtecs with 140kw spin all the time lol
  14. PGR4 will rock im currently qualified 18th in the weekly time trial tournament
  15. well yes and no the stock pro package comes with no games but you will be able to find bundles
  16. no xbox live isnt free its around $80-90 a year im trying to qualify in that weekly challenge tournament ATM using a honda NSX which is a great car to drive
  17. LS2 FTW
  18. this is the kind of car needed to take the 4l turbo 6 to the next level at the drags
  19. TOM1111

    Best Beer

    agreed james squires amber ale is my poison of choice in the warmer months dont drink beer in winter
  20. meh say what you want IMO I think $1100 or what ever is more then a little steep but I guess if your happy with there work and have the cash its no problem
  21. that's expensive for a tune I thought BCL's car was a nizpro job
  22. my gauge always sits at just under half whats normal??
  23. bump car sound wickid
  24. I de badged my car today and it looks so smooth I used a hair drier,fishing line,eucalyptus oil and some elbow grease and there is no marks left on there
×
×
  • Create New...