Jump to content

TOM1111

Member
  • Posts

    631
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TOM1111

  1. lol my guess would be the blow off valve
  2. ive just sent prestons a email I sent craigs in sydney a email and they will only build one to handle 300RWKW DODGY
  3. im loving it mate although its to easy to speed in the buggers and its about to get easier when I get a tune lol my auto wont get rebuilt until next year but im just after prices and place's where I can get it done
  4. I'l admit the VE SS is a sexy beast and a quick one at that to expensive for me though also does malwood do good auto upgrades (4 speed)???? that will be the next thing I look into just need to win lotto lol
  5. got my car booked in for the 4th of september at blacktrack that was the nearest opening they must be very busy getting a custom tune,injectors, spark plugs, capa box and a auto cooler should get around 250kw and then time to save up for a auto box upgrade then I'l go more wild with the power my car will now be more powerfull then my brothers VE SS until he gets a tune lol
  6. can you get auto coolers done there???? im only aiming for around 250RWKW but dont want to do a box lol just seen the typo's in my previous post
  7. is there any auto gearbox builders in the newcastle area??? I want to get my 4speed auto streangthned before I mod the engine do blacktrack do custom tunes????? and who om a newbie to the XR6 world as I just picked it up last thursday
  8. ahh I see now if I get the exhaust done it will overboost with out a edit
  9. the local tuner is awaiting new software which allow him to tune it better himself. he reckons the exhaust and cold air will make an extra 40hp and he's a VERY reputable tuner in the newcastle area does a lot of work on the local Late model camira club cars 500+HP and I want to wait until I have gearbox work before getting the tune as any decent power will just deystroy it
  10. im going to get my exhaust and cold air intake done first then I might save and get the box streangthned before bothering with extra b00st
  11. I will be getting it custom tuned how long would they generally last before slipping
  12. how would the stock 4 speed hold up with around 250rwk??? it wont be driven insanely hard no drag pass's or anything like that what can be done to the box's to prevent deystroying it
  13. I dont have the cash to go out and get a gear box repaired and it seems as though its a matter of when will it blow up not if
  14. glad ive read these forums I was going to go out and get a power upgrade to around 250rwkw but it seems asthough its not worth it if it will destroy a gearbox in 20,000 kays
×
×
  • Create New...