dsan Member 60 Member For: 22y 6m 20d Location: Maitland, NSW Posted 02/04/04 07:53 AM Posted 02/04/04 07:53 AM I have finally done it! I ordered my T and now I'm waiting patiently (yeah right) for a delivery date to be set. I settled on: Auto, Blood Orange, Luxury Interior, XR Scuff plate inserts, XR headlight protectors, XR floormats. I also got the fabric/leather and paint protection.I hope the dealer doesn't mind me ringing him twice a day to ask "Is it there yet?" :lol:
Dr Z Member 378 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Posted 02/04/04 08:15 AM Posted 02/04/04 08:15 AM Way to go dsan, now the wait begins.. *taps fingers* You may notice that you will start noticing T's on the road even more often than usual, and everything in life somehow reminds you of your T. Safe and happy driving...Dr Z.
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 23d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 02/04/04 08:29 AM Posted 02/04/04 08:29 AM nice choice dsan the wait will be worth it safe and happy touring
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/04/04 10:51 AM Posted 02/04/04 10:51 AM I hope the dealer doesn't mind me ringing him twice a day to ask "Is it there yet?" :lol: "I was just in the shower, thought you might have called, is it there yet?" :lol:Great choice dsan awesome colour
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Sydney Posted 02/04/04 11:27 AM Posted 02/04/04 11:27 AM well, if you get her in time, residing in Maitland, NSW will see you in perfect locale for two cruises that are fast approaching Putty Rd. 25th April and Hunter cruise, late May??? Check out the cruise threads mate.good luck and don't forget the Chris
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 02/04/04 11:40 AM Posted 02/04/04 11:40 AM Nice choice of colour.
dsan Member 60 Member For: 22y 6m 20d Location: Maitland, NSW Posted 02/04/04 02:14 PM Author Posted 02/04/04 02:14 PM The guys at the dealership there is a chance the car will be ready for the last week of this month but will probably be ready in the first week of May. If I have it in time for the cruise, I'd love to come along! Sounds like fun! I've seen a couple of XR6T's in Cessnock in the last week so if they're on this forum there should be good local participation...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 03/04/04 12:03 AM Posted 03/04/04 12:03 AM Congrats dsan on your new wheels and :banghead:
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 03/04/04 01:06 AM Posted 03/04/04 01:06 AM dsan and congratulations.....have you ordered you power upgrade kit yet :lol:
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/04/04 02:55 AM Posted 03/04/04 02:55 AM Who says you have to have your T to go on the cruise...just get a ride with someone else...that's what kept me same while waiting for mine!!! U'll be sitting there in the passenget seat with the feel of the T thrumming beneath u....bliss I tell ya!!! GO FOR IT!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now