jnr Member 48 Member For: 22y 6m 6d Location: Hills District Posted 29/03/04 09:46 PM Posted 29/03/04 09:46 PM Picked my new XR6T Ute up last thursday & spent the weekend driving it up & down the coast. Having owned a 200SX I am familiar with a turbo but not one as refined as the XR6T.Still running it in so not much to talk about yet except Im over the moon with the car & will be a regular visitor to the site. Its my first blue oval & Im glad I didn't decide on the GMH SS'. They've got nothing ! G'Day !
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 29/03/04 10:04 PM Posted 29/03/04 10:04 PM Hi and jnr and well done on your choice of car
jnr Member 48 Member For: 22y 6m 6d Location: Hills District Posted 29/03/04 10:08 PM Author Posted 29/03/04 10:08 PM Congrats to you BLOWN BA on your time. I've been following your progress. One day I hope to be atleast a Phase II owner.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 18d Location: Adelaide Posted 29/03/04 10:29 PM Posted 29/03/04 10:29 PM jnr - and specs are demanded. oh...yeah...
jnr Member 48 Member For: 22y 6m 6d Location: Hills District Posted 29/03/04 11:03 PM Author Posted 29/03/04 11:03 PM Pics , Im currently working on.Specs - Um leather , premium sound , no mats , colour coded hard cover , no mud thingies , 17in standard rims , squashed rabbit blood stains from the weeked.....I guess you could say its standards. For now. I have plans but money helps.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 18d Location: Adelaide Posted 29/03/04 11:07 PM Posted 29/03/04 11:07 PM I notice u forgot 2 mention the colour....we need to allocate u 2 a team
jnr Member 48 Member For: 22y 6m 6d Location: Hills District Posted 29/03/04 11:17 PM Author Posted 29/03/04 11:17 PM Silver - Lightning Strike , colour code unknown. Team Blue Oval...oh you mean a colour team
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 29/03/04 11:43 PM Posted 29/03/04 11:43 PM the utes rock
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/04 12:22 AM Posted 30/03/04 12:22 AM You chose the BEST colour Go team HI VOLTAGE
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/03/04 12:51 AM Posted 30/03/04 12:51 AM jnrgreat choice. I also considered an SS, but sure glad I bought the "T".After a spirited drive in an XR6T, there was NO contest. Couldn't get to the bank quick enough to arrange finances.Do you have 2 pedals or 3?XR6T UTES..... Ford Australia's current 2 door sports coupe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now