k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/23 05:20 AM Author Posted 12/01/23 05:20 AM or I could pull my head in and do a turbo upgrade etc and go for 400kw hahaha
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/01/23 06:00 AM Posted 12/01/23 06:00 AM You wont
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/23 06:04 AM Author Posted 12/01/23 06:04 AM correct... I only want a little more power than I currently have, hence the desire for brakes instead This car doesn't need to be lightning quick. I've also been looking at too many instagram falcons and I'm thinking of getting airbags (maybe just for the rear)
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/23 06:58 AM Posted 12/01/23 06:58 AM I dont see the point in big brakes if your only going for little extra power and not racing it? man I still got original brakes and pads rocked 450+++ kw plenty of drags and racing shes fine lol
biddie_fiddler [IMPULSIV3] Legacy Donating Member 1,374 Member For: 7y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/01/23 07:01 AM Posted 12/01/23 07:01 AM Until you do multiple pulls and stops and run outta factory brakes right before a roundabout. Its fax, Factory falcon brakes SUUUUUUCCCCCKKK
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/23 07:03 AM Posted 12/01/23 07:03 AM done it plenty times mate trying to stop a 2 tonne ute
biddie_fiddler [IMPULSIV3] Legacy Donating Member 1,374 Member For: 7y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/01/23 07:05 AM Posted 12/01/23 07:05 AM Well then, must not be going hard enough
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/23 07:09 AM Posted 12/01/23 07:09 AM well I beat keif plenty times so
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/23 07:27 AM Author Posted 12/01/23 07:27 AM that's because I drive slow cars fast like I said in the OP, the stock brakes need upgrading, for both effectiveness and aesthetics haha
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/01/23 07:42 AM Posted 12/01/23 07:42 AM Plus if keef doesn't like them he'll sell them to me for a good used price
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now