Jump to content

What would you like to do for the Hunter Valley Cruise?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

???? :nod: But you're not 6'5" Cro (not even when you wear your high heels :thumbsup: ) and neither is your Mrs!

  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Andrew,

Joyce & I are looking forward to it.

We'll have to get away earlier on Sunday though.

Thanks for your effort.

Brian

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
???? :nod: But you're not 6'5" Cro (not even when you wear your high heels :thumbsup: ) and neither is your Mrs!

I'm not 6"5, but I am too tall for a single/double bed. My feet hangover the end and I get severe back pain.

Same thing happened at the snowies.

On my honeymoon I had to sleep on the floor for 1.5 weeks cause the stupid over priced country cottage didn't have a queen size bed and I couldn't take it anymore after half a week.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Ken will sign my sheet for me...I'll make him liable :ta::ta::hrmm:

I like the way you think JB ! :beerchug:

Make that 2 more ! :ta:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Another 2 thanks :beerchug:

Leaving the kids at home just bringing the navigator and a yard class :ta:

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 17d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

count me in for sure, I will be on my own though...

Chris

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

Put me down + a possible 2 or 3 more. However, depending on timing etc, I more than likely will be staying the saturday night in Nelson Bay (only about 2 hrs, if that, out of the way). Will know for sure when the first post has been updated :)

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Okelly Dokelly everyone,

First post has been updated with some new information. Click here for info

Thanks to Andrew for his efforts so far

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Put me down for 2 please.

... oh, and sign your own stinking forms you people. :banghead:

:k24t:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

MATT

Doesnt say what the meeting time is at the old toll gates :banghead:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...