Jump to content

What would you like to do for the Hunter Valley Cruise?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES
Posted

Something Happening :thumbsup: ??

Should someone be setting the ground work......speak....... say something :beigeeyes:

cul08r or Trumpy :unsure:

anyone home?

  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

OK, poll has been done.

Please click this link to vote.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

what date suits you so the mrs trumpy can come along ?

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
what date suits you so the mrs trumpy can come along ?

I mentioned the words "wine tasting" and "Hunter Valley" over the weekend and I think the schedule has freed up somewhat....

I have voted for the last one still, but we both should be able to make the 15/16 weekend as well. The earlier one's I should be able to twist her arm if need be, see what happens.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 12d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I have voted for the last one still, but we both should be able to make the 15/16 weekend as well. The earlier one's I should be able to twist her arm if need be, see what happens.

Same here, voted for the last weekend, but could make 15/16 if necessary...

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Unfortunately the poll doesn't allow for preferential ranking of weekends.

The 15th & 22nd are OK for me, the 29th doubtful (50/50).

In the end you can't please everyone.

Brian

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
I have voted for the last one still, but we both should be able to make the 15/16 weekend as well. The earlier one's I should be able to twist her arm if need be, see what happens.

Same here, voted for the last weekend, but could make 15/16 if necessary...

What they said. Anything before 15/16 would be impossible for me.

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
2 months :thumbsup:  :unsure:  :sick:

:unsure::sick: again

One more time for the dummies?

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Wheres the too far from mexico to go option... :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...