Jump to content

What would you like to do for the Hunter Valley Cruise?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I dont know if anybody cares, but the Snap-On Nitro drag racing meet is on at W.S.I.D on the 15/16th.....

  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
Wheres the too far from mexico to go option... :thumbsup:

C'mon mate, we drove down to Mexico last year, make an effort!

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

In the poll, I chose the first weekend of may. Mainly because getting near the end creeps into the end of semester for my part time course. I need it for study. Typical me, leaving everything till the last minute :) But if another date is chosen, I will try to make it.

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I voted for the 15/16th but we can also do the 29/30th

:thumbsup:

  • Are we there yet?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

Surprisingly, almost every weekend is fine with me... but if we don't set a date soon my social director will start booking things for me!!!

Lets go!!! :ta:

Guest cul08r
  • Guests
Posted

Hi All,

sorry for the delay. I have looked at the votes and it looks at this stahe that we have the majority of the votes for the final weekend in May. Apologies for being away from the board for a couple of days. May 29/30 is the best looking date at this stage. I will plan to have some more info available in the next week or so and update the thread with a rough plan.

Andrew

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Cant wait! :beeer:<_<<_<

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I am interested for 29/30 May. Hope I will be fully recovered after Skirmish. :B):

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

29 th sounds good, dont know why but im thirsty :B):

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I am interested for 29/30 May. Hope I will be fully recovered after Skirmish. :blink:

If I have my way, you'll be fully covered. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...