XR6T 520RWKW Member 40 Member For: 7y 7m 10d Posted 27/04/19 07:32 AM Posted 27/04/19 07:32 AM hi guys I was looking up on the forum differences between mk 1 and 2, differences are mostly cosmetics. I have 2010 fg turbo 50 anniversary. I need to replace my engine. I found 1 engine from 2010 fg turbo but the owner says its mark 1. I am not so sure if mine is mark 1 or 2 but assume there is no mark 2 for 2010 fg 50 Anv? correct me if I am wrong 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 27/04/19 07:43 AM Posted 27/04/19 07:43 AM There is no Mk1OnlyFGAndFG Mk2You have mk1.Why do you need to replace your motor?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/19 10:31 AM Posted 27/04/19 10:31 AM if you have blown your engine rebuild it, may as well make it better than another stocker. OZY going by the plazz cooler hes got a visit from rodney hahah 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/04/19 10:44 AM Posted 27/04/19 10:44 AM 520 to 0 rwkw in 40 posts. NICE.... 3
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/19 11:55 AM Posted 27/04/19 11:55 AM fkn nailed it ^ lunched his engine ahahahah 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/04/19 12:04 PM Posted 27/04/19 12:04 PM Omg this is epic... we picked it weeks ago 2
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/19 12:17 PM Posted 27/04/19 12:17 PM I wonder if hes still looking for that racetrack in Melbourne ? hahah
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/04/19 12:19 PM Posted 27/04/19 12:19 PM I dunno but on a side note I’m in nandos and they got my order wrong and gave me tenders instead of thighs and then fixed it, but the guys giving me the “I just jizzed in your peri peri seasoning coz you’re a bitch” face... meh gonna eat it anyway. LOL
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/04/19 12:19 PM Posted 27/04/19 12:19 PM Wondering if he’s still playing with his fuel pressure regulator...... 3
NA_TURBO Member 532 Member For: 10y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 27/04/19 12:21 PM Posted 27/04/19 12:21 PM Poor fella.. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now