Bottom Pusher New Member 9 Member For: 8y 1m 13d Posted 23/08/18 01:42 AM Posted 23/08/18 01:42 AM is it possible to turn off traction control permanently . Nothing worse than seeing a gap in traffic and going for it ...just to have the power taken away . I'm sick of having to push that same bottom every time I get in the car and now the bottom is playing up . Any help from people who hate this also would be good ... all others ... I'm not interested in your comment s only an answer to my question
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/08/18 01:59 AM Posted 23/08/18 01:59 AM lol @ the "not interested in your comment" PM @Rab to change your username away from an email address, lest you get tons and tons of spam from making that email address public (it might even already be too late). have a read of this thread -> http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/70005-ba-xr6-turbo/
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/08/18 02:11 AM Posted 23/08/18 02:11 AM I am sorry you are having trouble with your bottom. But I am sure Rab will fix that. 1
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 23/08/18 10:45 AM Posted 23/08/18 10:45 AM Pics of pushing bottoms not required I guess they would get a bit tired after a while and start playing up
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/08/18 11:25 AM Posted 23/08/18 11:25 AM Mine started playing up after I had a dodgy curry.
Bottom Pusher New Member 9 Member For: 8y 1m 13d Posted 23/08/18 11:52 PM Author Posted 23/08/18 11:52 PM Dumb answers to simple questions Why was this forum started . To help out other owners or just another place for dickhead time waster s to come up with "funny" comments. I thought it would be a waste of time and I was right . Have fun guys ...
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/08/18 12:46 AM Posted 24/08/18 12:46 AM Can I email you the answer 2 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/08/18 12:51 AM Posted 24/08/18 12:51 AM Probably needs some cornwall emailed I reckon... 1 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/08/18 01:09 AM Posted 24/08/18 01:09 AM fair dinkum... ya try to help a bloke out... haha
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/08/18 01:30 AM Posted 24/08/18 01:30 AM 1 hour ago, Bottom Pusher said: Why was this forum started As a community for those interested in XR6Turbo's - as per the banner at the top of every page. 1 hour ago, Bottom Pusher said: I thought it would be a waste of time and I was right The very 1st response to you has a link to a thread with the exact same question you've asked and a fair bit of info to be had there. 1 hour ago, Bottom Pusher said: ust another place for dickhead time waster s As a community rather than a Q & A technical forum there's quite a fair bit of engagement between members. It's usually the "dickhead timewasters" who are the ones with the knowledge, experience and expertise that help other members the most with any queries. Am sure they didn't mean to push your bottom. edit: have changed your username to hide your email address from public access - send me a PM if you want it changed to something else of your preference. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now