Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 25d
Posted

Hi all,

Well after a short time searching finally got my first xr6t.. 2008 fg with 47xxxk's and still looks new. Gave it a quick wash and god forbid... debadged it..

Next stop 300rwkw [emoji16]

And get rid of the ugly yellow number plates.

8f453345056b107ef481fb1c4bcafd93.jpg

1602b3c657e17a7eac390cdc2481b6eb.jpg

829629db57698c92963c65ab364903e4.jpg

I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk

  • Like 2
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

solid purchase!

welcome aboard :Welcome2FordXR6t:

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 25d
Posted

And while I've got a little attention... if anyone happens to have a bolt in high flow cat and/or bigger injectors laying around I'm in the market lol

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Shoot me a PM if you want some good prices on parts mate :) 

  • Like 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

He was just biding his time and waiting for the right one to pop up ;)

 

Well done - 8/9yo car with 47k kms - not even run in yet :)

 

Enjoy

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 25d
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Box stock T. said:

7 yrs and 6 post's. Not bad output.

that's almost 1 post per year....

I like to do thorough research :P

 

And ive never had anything useful to say, but thanks for the warm welcome ;)

Edited by morbid1
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 12d
Posted
1 hour ago, morbid1 said:

And while I've got a little attention... if anyone happens to have a bolt in high flow cat and/or bigger injectors laying around I'm in the market lol

I linked the Ulterex hi flow cat section in the exhaust forums  that's on special ATM for $400

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...