Ryan G6ET Member 32 Member For: 14y 3m 16d Posted 19/10/12 09:42 AM Posted 19/10/12 09:42 AM Second sizes would be better 40mm is to much on the front
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/10/12 10:23 AM Posted 19/10/12 10:23 AM Yeah according to ford its due to the leafs. He did agree with me that if I were to replace them with aftermarket ones it will fix the issue apparently. If I keep my leafs and go that low I will have major problems on the left.Not the case. Measured the difference in my mates one with pedders leafs, still not even. Same with my ute with pedders springs. It's not the leafs.
--Jase-- Member 66 Member For: 14y 1m 2d Posted 19/10/12 10:50 AM Posted 19/10/12 10:50 AM I don;t see how an aftermarket spring would be any differnt to a stock one in reguards to this.. They are still both gunna be straight..If anything I'd say that the brackets on the diff housing are slighty offset..
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/10/12 11:25 AM Posted 19/10/12 11:25 AM @ shameFirst pair front offset is sh*t... +25 in 8.5 and +15 in 8 is perfect. They will sit way too far in...Same as second. Rears perfect... Front will hit upper control arm 1
shame Member 104 Member For: 17y 27d Posted 19/10/12 11:40 AM Posted 19/10/12 11:40 AM Cheers for the replies... Worm what about 20x9 with +15? With the rears I am aiming for 305-315s
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/10/12 07:15 PM Posted 19/10/12 07:15 PM Much better! You may have to lip the front guards, but it will look amazing!
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Posted 19/10/12 10:22 PM Posted 19/10/12 10:22 PM ^^ They'll fit!
Ryan G6ET Member 32 Member For: 14y 3m 16d Posted 20/10/12 12:34 AM Posted 20/10/12 12:34 AM Just ordered my wheels for the G6E koya mayas with the big 5" lip on the rear should look good I hope!kjl;'kl;.bmp
cizzink11 Member 352 Member For: 14y 2m 1d Gender: Male Posted 20/10/12 01:48 AM Posted 20/10/12 01:48 AM Not bad Ryan, coulda squeezed more lip in the front to I reckon
Ryan G6ET Member 32 Member For: 14y 3m 16d Posted 20/10/12 03:08 AM Posted 20/10/12 03:08 AM ye a big lip all round would have been nice! hard to find that sort of rim outside of japan though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now