Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ok so looks like im going to get my guards rolled, what would be a nice yet still agressive (flush) look on fg ute

20 x 8.5 fronts (custom off set)

20 x 10 rears (custom off set)

 

Once I have worked out an offset, there ready to be ordered!

ute at stock height at the moment but want to lower

Front offset +10 and rear +3 would be ideal mine was flush at the rear but the front I ran a 9" wide so sat a tiny bit ouside at a 8.5 it should pull it in a teeny bit.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 4d
Posted

bjwortley, I am not sure as it was lowerd when I bought it. But it was done at peders, so am guessing a lowerd leaf and coil spring set.

Drives really well, just have to watch driveways and speed bumps

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Reset rear leafs imo with a good shockie (not pedders) works the best on the rear of ford utes I found.

As for the front a nice king setup works well with the rear.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
Posted

A lot of people use vertini's and never heard of any problems! I think worm had about 5 or 6 sets so can't be too bad lol

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Sweet now just got to see what they would look like on Sunburst. And would I be able to fit 9.5 rear at standard hight.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 14d
Posted

Wheels all ordered, now to wait and see them in the flesh and hope they fit ok

20 x 8.5 on the front +25 off set

20 x 10 on the rear +15 off set

standard height fg f6 ute

will lower

and possibly have to guard roll rear

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Suburbs, VIC
Posted

I have 20x9" +18 on front, just scrubs with 245/35/20 tyres - its very low at the front.
20x10" +18 rear, 275/35/20 tyres, heaps of room, probably another 10mm with lowered leaf springs and 1" block.

You wont need to roll bjwortley

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...