j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 14/10/12 08:01 AM Posted 14/10/12 08:01 AM (edited) Will these fit under my ute?front: 18x9 +10 (235/40/18)rear: 18x10 +3 (245/40/18)I have not lowered my car yet, so its standard height. Waiting for confirmation to see if I can squeaze this offset under then will lower the car accordingly. I know its aggressive as f*ck but exactly how far will it poke on the front?Front should be okRear might scrub over big bumps but should be ok alsoEdit: standard height will fit fine! Edited 14/10/12 08:08 AM by j.d
cizzink11 Member 352 Member For: 14y 1m 30d Gender: Male Posted 14/10/12 09:47 AM Posted 14/10/12 09:47 AM I got a suspect feeling my right rear axel is bent, The right rear wheels on a bit of a camber ay. farkk... 2
cizzink11 Member 352 Member For: 14y 1m 30d Gender: Male Posted 14/10/12 11:04 AM Posted 14/10/12 11:04 AM The front has to much poke, the amount of attention I was getting driving through gold coast today , one guy at the lights stopped, took off his sunnies and I could read his lips saying "da f*ck" aha.Best thing about these wheels in particular they clear brembos. So when I decide to upgrade cars I will hold onto these bad boys. Not cheap wheels either :L
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 14/10/12 01:21 PM Posted 14/10/12 01:21 PM Not too much poke! Looks good, I had 18x9.5+12 and wanted them to poke more,
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 14/10/12 06:34 PM Posted 14/10/12 06:34 PM Nice!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 14/10/12 08:27 PM Posted 14/10/12 08:27 PM Not too shabby. Got anymore pics
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/10/12 09:13 PM Posted 14/10/12 09:13 PM should look sweet when it's lowered 1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Posted 15/10/12 01:00 AM Posted 15/10/12 01:00 AM My guards rolled and pumped got between 5-10mm. But could have got a fraction more but didn't want to risk the paint and only wanted enough to fit the wheels
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 15/10/12 01:40 AM Posted 15/10/12 01:40 AM Llooking at 20x10 +12 or 10 for rear and 9.5 +20 for front... Would plus12 fit inside the guards Jd? Mines gunna sit similar to yours... Will probably run 245/255 though
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 15/10/12 01:54 AM Posted 15/10/12 01:54 AM (edited) 18x9.5+12<br /><br />Edit: 20x9.5+12 up will be touch n go with a 245/30/20 I was running 20x8.5+7 with a 235/35/20 and it was scrubbing over big bumps. Top of your tyre will be same distance out but sit lower so may be alright, if get guards rolled I would say "should" be sweet Edited 15/10/12 02:04 AM by j.d
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now