MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 16/10/17 02:29 AM Posted 16/10/17 02:29 AM You sure keif I could have sworn they were all single spinners
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 02:32 AM Posted 16/10/17 02:32 AM yeah, you could get it as an option (might have been a dealer-specific/only option), but I'm pretty confident that all G6 models came with open diffs as standard.
serbxr6t Member 3 Member For: 18y 13d Gender: Male Location: Highett Victoria Posted 15/06/18 09:30 AM Posted 15/06/18 09:30 AM Car looks great. I have a G6e Turbo as well. with 290rwkw it was ok with single spinner. when I got it modded (GTX3582 and full exhaust) it had 38501rwkw. single spinner span from 3k all the way to rev limiter. Got a trutrac and still span only with more forward motion. Verdict, easier to control single spinner. if you cant get traction doesn't matter what you have. if you are just losing it go LSD. but I would go conventional not trutrac.
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 15/06/18 09:36 AM Posted 15/06/18 09:36 AM That's a lot of rwkw!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 15/06/18 11:10 AM Posted 15/06/18 11:10 AM I reckon with the trutrac it still lights up but you keep going forward at least
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/06/18 02:12 AM Posted 18/06/18 02:12 AM I wish I had that much RWKW. Dang.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/06/18 10:34 AM Posted 25/06/18 10:34 AM That's 10 locomotives worth of power #BARRAge
kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/09/18 11:35 AM Posted 25/09/18 11:35 AM Do many people "upgrade" to a second hand XR6T or F6 LSD?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/09/18 11:37 AM Posted 25/09/18 11:37 AM probably a few
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now