Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

Might have to drive to Radelaide to get fitted and supplied.

Assuming he isn't too picky and won't accept this customer.

:P

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 22d
Posted

All good Ralph. I know you weren't having a dig mate.

I think it's more a sign of the times, a mate who owned a 6.0 calais VE traded it for a CX9. And he also has a 2014 F6 bought brand new and he's thinking of getting rid of that to buy something similar to the mazda. Brand loyalty died along time ago me thinks....

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

It's an interesting situation. Given we are all Ford enthusiasts how many have actually purchased a New Ford from a Ford dealer?

 

I have bought a few and a couple of Commodores. 

 

No foriegn cars or FWD for me 

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Perth.
Posted
4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

It's an interesting situation. Given we are all Ford enthusiasts how many have actually purchased a New Ford from a Ford dealer?

 

I can honestly say all my car's have been second hand, I just never had the earning ability to buy new.  As it is the car I currently have, although I have admittedly had to fix some things on it the previous owner did, was too good a bargain for what I paid for it, I believe.

 

The last time I went through a dealer, I got all the usual things thrown at me like "extended warranties", that aren't worth anything when you consider what they cover for what you pay, plus there's what consumer law covers you for anyway, which pretty much put me off going to dealers.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 10y 5m 11d
Posted
4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

It's an interesting situation. Given we are all Ford enthusiasts how many have actually purchased a New Ford from a Ford dealer?

Ive brought a LTZ Colorado new and a Redline new, 

Only other car I brought new is the current family car Outlander VRX 

But hoping the xr ute gains value one day when im 302yrs old lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 22d
Posted

The only good thing to can come out of the situation is the fact if the yanks decided to pull Holden/GM and Ford from our country so they could sell more of there own manufactured vehicles on our soil, we will finally get the American muscle cars like the mustang (already here ) corvette or even the Dodge Challenger and Charger Hellcat editions. 

Maybe.:dancing:

Posted (edited)

F150 Raptor too... :D

 

cops have one but now you can buy them. Guy took delivery of the first a few weeks back. See if I can find the article, I think they are doing 250 in RHD but they are close to 300k on the road.... :(

 

edit:-

Quote

The F-150 range begins from $US26,540 in North America (for the regular-cab XL) with the Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab retailing from $US70,000. Fully converted in Australia, the latter model costs $A149,990, with the F-150 Black Ops model detailed above selling for $175,990. The full-noise Shelby-enhanced model sold for “just shy of $230,000”.

 

Edited by mightbuyaford
  • Filthy weeb
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

PFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

 

 

I thought the whole point of killing the local manufacturing industry was to get cheaper cars?

Edited by stubbietubbie
  • Like 1
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

I'd be buying a Mustang V8 for that money...but my wants and needs are quite different :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...