bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 22/07/16 07:41 PM Posted 22/07/16 07:41 PM this is not a bad vid to give you a taste of the Creb. The only problem with riding with a large group, you are always waiting on the least experienced rider. I rode with a club here on occasion (dual sport motorcycle riders association) some weekends there would be up to 40 riders, alot of fun, but also alot of waiting. I did win this, but then if you don't crash occasionally, you're not going fast enough.
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 23/07/16 04:12 AM Posted 23/07/16 04:12 AM (Sorry, first thing that comes to mind every bloody time I see/hear the name Andy) 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/07/16 06:17 AM Posted 23/07/16 06:17 AM On 22/07/2016 at 9:43 AM, strawny said: Tell me about it - did it on an xf and a Ef... My wife bought me the g6e for my 35th bday so still happy with firm. I just sold a Sti with whiteline everything so used to firm. My roads are pretty sh*t though. Just want lower and better around corners but not race car... And budget is important to me... Yeah it was a joke for the G6ET leave it as is and just upgrade the brakes to start with followed by mods when you want to. What state you in we can recommended places to take you car. if in NSW I recommended CMS Telephone: 02 9826 8664 1
strawny Member 25 Member For: 10y 2m 10d Posted 23/07/16 09:52 PM Author Posted 23/07/16 09:52 PM 15 hours ago, Pixy Angel said: Yeah it was a joke for the G6ET leave it as is and just upgrade the brakes to start with followed by mods when you want to. What state you in we can recommended places to take you car. if in NSW I recommended CMS Telephone: 02 9826 8664 NSW mate
BAXRTUTE Legacy Donating Member 2,639 Member For: 10y 5m 11d Posted 23/07/16 10:55 PM Posted 23/07/16 10:55 PM Cms ftw. though u will need an xcal which is roughly $650 on top of the first tune.
strawny Member 25 Member For: 10y 2m 10d Posted 27/07/16 11:28 AM Author Posted 27/07/16 11:28 AM Done some thinking - if I get a Venon turbo back exhaust, injectors and a tune - it seems to be the same as auto techs $4995 stage 2 kit... And I've got a rough price of $3600 fitting exhaust myself 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/07/16 11:37 AM Posted 27/07/16 11:37 AM Sounds good man I love diy 1
strawny Member 25 Member For: 10y 2m 10d Posted 27/07/16 11:37 AM Author Posted 27/07/16 11:37 AM this is not a bad vid to give you a taste of the Creb. The only problem with riding with a large group, you are always waiting on the least experienced rider. I rode with a club here on occasion (dual sport motorcycle riders association) some weekends there would be up to 40 riders, alot of fun, but also alot of waiting. I did win this, but then if you don't crash occasionally, you're not going fast enough. That vid was great
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/07/16 01:36 PM Posted 27/07/16 01:36 PM Wait a stage 2 without an intercooler or fuel pump upgrades? That can't be right.
strawny Member 25 Member For: 10y 2m 10d Posted 14/08/16 11:14 AM Author Posted 14/08/16 11:14 AM Can anyone put some rims and a lower on this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now