Katoomba Cruise Sunday 21st August

Pixy Angel

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 15d

Hahahahaha dude you need to calm your sh*t down hey. You came on here with a douchebag attitude when you didn't know any of us and we didn't know you...you can't do that sh*t and expect not to get lit the fark up. Most of us have been on here ripping sh*t on each other for years...but we've put in the time to actually learn what the other people are like, and a lot of us actually chat outside the forum.

Sure, Fluff can come across as a carnt...well, she is a carnt haha, but she's treated you no different to the way she and others treated me when I first joined and started posting retarded stuff. I still frequently get flamed for saying dumb stuff...the difference is how you deal with it. MBAF made a bad first impression when he came on with a similar attitude to you and got flamed pretty hard by all of us, but he took it in his stride, figured us out and kinda fits in now. Conversely, you went full retard and made it all about you.

Pro tip, most of who hang around this forum do so to talk smack and hang sh*t on each other...welcome to the internet.

• Like 2