Jump to content

Opinion on sticker  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

One of the WA members Mummba has a massive power MANUAL FG F6, which dished chop to an R35 GTR at one of the track events in the last year here :)

But who cares, it's apples and oranges since the GTR can be modified as well and still has the AWD advantage in races. Bloke with the deepest wallet wins.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

That's the plan. In order I will be doing the folowing:

1. Window tints

2. Suspension

3. Brakes

4. Engine mods

Already been quoted what it will cost to push 300 and it ain't cheap but as you said I will most definitely enjoy it to no end.

Yes its not cheap when done right. Go cheap it could cost more in the long run replacing and fixing.

Where is home mate? We can point you in the right direction and to the right people.

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

One of the WA members Mummba has a massive power MANUAL FG F6, which dished chop to an R35 GTR at one of the track events in the last year here :)

But who cares, it's apples and oranges since the GTR can be modified as well and still has the AWD advantage in races. Bloke with the deepest wallet wins.

Yeah that's quite true. I seen some video of an actual Ford Taxi pulling on an R35 down the straight on a race track.

Yes its not cheap when done right. Go cheap it could cost more in the long run replacing and fixing.

Where is home mate? We can point you in the right direction and to the right people.

I'm in Sydney. Western Sydney to be exact. The place I got the quotes from was called Intune Motorsport. They specialise in Ford's and I've heard nothing but good things about them. Will more than likely take it there as it's just down the road.

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted (edited)

They specialise in Ford's and I've heard nothing but good things about them.

:bs:

:ermm:

Edited by Rab
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Are you just doing laps of sydneys worst tuners....

Seriously cms and that's it..

A tuner is the best mod to do, I wish I knew that 4 years ago

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

ohh the stories are about to start again.

Listen to the guys as they know

Autotech or CMS

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

BTA is probably the only one that's caught out more than intune from what I've seen on the forum.

Forgot who it was, but they blew one blokes budget by about $20k and 12 months

  • Like 1
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Are you just doing laps of sydneys worst tuners....

Seriously cms and that's it..

A tuner is the best mod to do, I wish I knew that 4 years ago

Is there any reason in particular they are bad? Can you guys share your experiences of where you have had your cars worked on and what happened exactly to make you dislike them? While we are on the topic, whatever the majority of people on here recommend is where I will end up going. Preferably with valid reasons to support their recommendation.

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...