Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I think some people suggest not to as "they will sit the item barely on the mating surface and then take to it with a rattle gun and smash the start splines" because... U know people are smart n all ;)

Constantly catering for the retard

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

The Retard with the rattle gun shouldn't have pulled it apart in the first place.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Torquay, Vic
Posted

I was told the the thread isn't strong enough to overcome the pushon force and strips

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Torquay, Vic
Posted

Also, thanks so much for all your help so far. I really appreciate you helping an Idiot!!

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

It is if that's a yellow link at ) 6 o'clock. Orange link should line up with timing mark on tone wheel.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Torquay, Vic
Posted

So I rotated it and it does t come back to align the marks after 38 crank rotations. Am I F***ing crazy, or can this happen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...