Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/02/15 06:24 AM Posted 23/02/15 06:24 AM Get the F*#K out of here. that's awesome work STIFLR differently put the hard yards in, well done. 1
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/02/15 10:34 AM Posted 23/02/15 10:34 AM Cheers guys. It was good to get back into the swing of things after some time off.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/02/15 08:54 PM Posted 23/02/15 08:54 PM I know what you mean STIFLR went through a rough patch about 2 years ago stopped everything put on a sh1t load.Im slowly getting back into things but I do agree it does feel good when you're in the zone.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/02/15 10:39 PM Posted 23/02/15 10:39 PM A shave down and tan. You went all they way. Great effort. On all aspects.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/02/15 10:58 PM Author Posted 23/02/15 10:58 PM (edited) If you dont like the taste of super shread with water I got just the super whey banana. With water its like a skim milk banana drink. Its pretty bloody good.Has more protein per serve but only 60 shakes per 3 kgs. 45gms I think.I have some supershread mocha coming so the plan isSupershread morningSuper whey arvoNight time half hour before bed.Also I have bsc bcaa aminos.Also bsc creatine.I find it to be cheaper the maxs but you cant beat maxs protein. That sh*t is good.Happy shredding people. Edited 23/02/15 10:59 PM by Bizkets is fat?
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 24/02/15 12:01 AM Posted 24/02/15 12:01 AM Supersize and nitetime both taste pretty good Biz.If it wasn't for struggling to force down food this would be almost enjoyable.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/02/15 12:03 AM Author Posted 24/02/15 12:03 AM If only I was bulking up I would have no isses. I can smash heaps of food. Maybe that's why im a fat farker.
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/02/15 03:11 AM Posted 24/02/15 03:11 AM I know what you mean STIFLR went through a rough patch about 2 years ago stopped everything put on a sh1t load.Im slowly getting back into things but I do agree it does feel good when you're in the zone.Good stuff Angel!! You going to do the challenge also?A shave down and tan. You went all they way.Great effort. On all aspects.Yeah went all out. Wanted to get the full affect seeng im pasty white normally. Cheers.Bizkets... get some glutamine also, its good for gut health among other things. I'll also say, actual food should come first and protein shakes should be used as a top up.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/02/15 03:14 AM Author Posted 24/02/15 03:14 AM Im having 6 small meals a day so im covered.
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/02/15 03:23 AM Posted 24/02/15 03:23 AM Good stuff!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now