Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

good stuff :drivingalong::3gears: 

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: west hoxton
Posted

Top work mate.   Good to see the times tumbling.  I'm out of the game at the mo.  Car is sold.  But looking into an fgx in the future.  

Precision powered ofcourse lolol

  • Like 2
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Awesome stuff Luke! 

 

You gonna try and run it with street tyres for lols?

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 14d
Posted
6 hours ago, 10SECN said:

Top work mate.   Good to see the times tumbling.  I'm out of the game at the mo.  Car is sold.  But looking into an fgx in the future.  

Precision powered ofcourse lolol

 

Sounds good.

Really starting to like the look of the fgx 

6 hours ago, rednose said:

Well done Luke, 6235 kicking arse !!!

Yeah it's a good turbo for a street car as you know 

 

Noticed you're running 140mph , that's moving.

5 hours ago, MattyP said:

Awesome stuff Luke! 

 

You gonna try and run it with street tyres for lols?

Haha yeah I probably will give it a run , would love to run a 10 on a 245 Street tyre. My slowest pass was 10.47 @137mph with a 1.79 60ft . So if I can get it to 60ft around a 1.9 I should be able to run a high ten.

  • Like 1
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Would be unreal to crack 

 

I know your already in the tens and all but my dream is run 10s in full street trim and not change a thing 

 

although I already have 285s so that helps haha

 

I really want your turbo man

 

  • Like 1
  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
15 hours ago, LU82 said:

Noticed you're running 140mph , that's moving.

 

Yeah man she really motors in the deep end, went out a couple of Wednesdays ago but too many breakdowns, only managed to get 2 passes.

 

Best was 10.43 @ 140.4 MPH 60ft was 1.709 so with a decent 60 it should get better.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 14d
Posted

That 60ft is frustrating , easy low ten there with a good 60.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

congratulation on the 10.3 Luke based on what I can see there's a 10.1 if you can knock that 60ft down another .1 or even a 1.4 60ft & its very possible to run a 9.9 with a mint track

 

well done mate..  :thumbsup:

Edited by joe@cms
added comment
  • Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...