Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/02/15 03:00 AM Posted 01/02/15 03:00 AM Alright so instead of me trawling through trying to find everyone.. I created an account: Brendo111Add me bitches.. Don't expect to see much as I'm half thinking of leaving the vivosmart in its box until my new phone arrives this week.. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/02/15 03:58 AM Posted 01/02/15 03:58 AM This thing has me pegged..Guess what I pushed :-P
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/02/15 05:35 AM Author Posted 01/02/15 05:35 AM They have golf gps watches that's why lol If u select golf then it won't have the same outcome and functions I don't think lol
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/02/15 05:39 AM Author Posted 01/02/15 05:39 AM But pissy about this weeks step count ... Didn't use the vivo last Sunday as it was on charge ... Then it didn't track my walk with hudo well at all... Then today for an hour it stopped adding steps all togetherWill have to keep an eye on it Also panda I accidentally clicked ignor on your request and now can't find u so if u want ya can request again
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/02/15 08:52 AM Posted 01/02/15 08:52 AM All done.. When does the week count start for Garmin? Monday's?
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 01/02/15 09:45 AM Posted 01/02/15 09:45 AM Sundays
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/02/15 09:48 AM Posted 01/02/15 09:48 AM Monday's. Though I vaguely recall something in settings.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/02/15 10:11 AM Posted 01/02/15 10:11 AM So.. I learned something tonight..Door gym. Can break a door..Settled for lunges, push ups, dips, sit-ups and about 15 minutes on the exercise bike..
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/02/15 10:13 AM Posted 01/02/15 10:13 AM pics of broken door?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/02/15 10:14 AM Posted 01/02/15 10:14 AM It was the door on the shed.. Must have gone rotten at the base. Will snag some pics tomorrow..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now