Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 25d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Nah I haven't worn it in weeks

It went flat I got lazy and forgot to charge it

And my house is upside down atm so I dunno where the charger is

Will whack it back on soon

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Weight loss tip number 32

Renovate your house

Just trips around bunnings, measuring and walking around heaps etc and a day of painting yesterday ... Just over 3kg down since Monday

Totally agree, I lost 7kg when I tiled my house. Cardio everyday

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Ok so not sure if it was a one off, but here goes.....

My vivosmart doesnt seem to be holding charge anymore.

I charged it up overnight on Monday night, and it didn't even make it through yesterday. And I didn't use the HR, it was just a basic old day....

I charged it up again last night, and ill see how it goes today. Took about three hours from flat to charged.

I bought it early January, I havent got the packaging, but I paid using my EFTPOS card, so proof of purchase shouldnt be an issue if I take it back.

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted (edited)

Hey dude. Mine did this not long ago.

Anyway. I had the auto light up when lifted thing on. Turned that off.

I unpaired it with my phone.

Re paired it.

Ran without Bluetooth turned on for a while.

And now it does about 7-8 days with everything turned back on.

I was thinking it may not have been contacting the charger properly or something?

Edited by Never had any say Panda
  • Like 1
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Down to 92.9kg from 115kg after 7 weeks of Optifast.

7ab1306c420a7a323d1b26450832ad0e.jpg

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 3
  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Fark yeah man you will be beating me by the end of the week.

Before and after pics when you hit your goal.

I just cant shake the rest of my beer gut.

I have stopped running the last 3 weeks because of a farked up chest infection. 3 runs of antibiotics but still got it.

Smashing some pb's on the weights side of things. Must be the steroids they put me on for my lungs?

Edited by Bizkets is fat?
  • Like 1
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Cheers Brad, yeah I'll post before and after pics when I hit my goal for sure! No good about the chest infection dude, hope you shake it soon and things start improving for ya.

Yeah Brendo, getting there...although you're a bit taller than me man...so I'm still overweight for my height.

Felt like a nice little win this week though, had a bunch of people, separately, tell me I'm looking skinny. [emoji16]

Edited by .Stripes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...