Andy777 Member 28 Member For: 14y 5m 18d Posted 11/02/15 11:41 PM Posted 11/02/15 11:41 PM my mate that cycles uses the strava, he loves it the fit basturd cycled 132km yesterdayI haven't been able to link the myfitnesspal and the fitbit (haven't tried) just use both apps separately but been hitting my 10k step goal every day for the last week, might need to up the goal to 12k steps a day to lift the goals
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/02/15 11:47 PM Posted 11/02/15 11:47 PM I couldn't get myfitness pal to link with garmin either..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 12/02/15 12:49 AM Author Posted 12/02/15 12:49 AM There was a glitch and u can get around it and sync the two ... I googled it and it worked ... But I can't remember how ... However ... I don't log calories coz I simply I <3 Bananas forget lol
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/02/15 03:08 AM Posted 12/02/15 03:08 AM No probs. Im heading to the Bike Shed Mortdale tomorrow morning to buy my Garmin ANT+ speed sender, then weather permitting ill be riding to work tomorrow night and testing it.The sender is $89, it has cadence capability, but the vivo cant utilize it :( but none the less, will still be interesting to see how it goes with distance and speed etc 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/15 05:47 AM Posted 12/02/15 05:47 AM I didnt get a chance to have my phone on me when on the treadmill this morning at gym because my pants didnt have a pocket.3k run and 500m 10% inclined walk. So I dont know how many steps that would be but other then that I have done alright today in the heat so maybe + 4000- 4500. So I think I deserve one of these[emoji4] 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 12/02/15 05:59 AM Posted 12/02/15 05:59 AM Well deserved. 19k, big day at work.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 12/02/15 06:00 AM Author Posted 12/02/15 06:00 AM Think that's counter active isn't it hahah I've done 11k this far with another hour and a half left to go at work I'd estimate it's undercut me by at least 3k as it doesn't count when pushing trolleys and I've been hauling them all around all day... Plus lifting sh*t all day ... It's freaking hot at work today Aswell Knackered :(
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/15 06:08 AM Posted 12/02/15 06:08 AM Put it on your ankle
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 12/02/15 06:45 AM Posted 12/02/15 06:45 AM (edited) Holy crap 19k step that's awesome Biz good stuff,But waving your hand around doesnt count as steps.......... My first night of sleep with the fitbit on and it reads 7hrs 54min sleep with 2min awake (x2) 49min restless (x25) Edited 12/02/15 06:48 AM by Pixy Angel
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/02/15 09:04 AM Posted 12/02/15 09:04 AM No hand waving hear pix. Nothing but walking. Railway track inspection. Part of the job. [emoji19] if I was waving for that long o would have put my shoulder out. Lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now