Ctyjet Member 72 Member For: 14y 10m 7d Posted 07/01/15 02:10 PM Author Posted 07/01/15 02:10 PM Got my pwr one today now just need to get it fitted 1
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 08/01/15 12:04 AM Posted 08/01/15 12:04 AM If you have ever put an IKEA piece of furniture together, or built lego for for the kids with success. Then have a go yourself.Great piece of quality gear.[emoji106]
superfly New Member 17 Member For: 16y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/01/15 02:57 AM Posted 08/01/15 02:57 AM Got my pwr one today now just need to get it fittedWhat did you pay for yours? I got quoted $748 plus $16.50 for delivery. That's direct from PWR.
superfly New Member 17 Member For: 16y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/01/15 02:59 AM Posted 08/01/15 02:59 AM I paid $695 for kit with braided lines and pretty easy to install yourself with a little mechanical know how and some stands to make access easier.How long ago was it that you paid this price?
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 08/01/15 03:41 AM Posted 08/01/15 03:41 AM Might have been the group buy, as that sounds about what I paid. 1
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 08/01/15 03:48 AM Posted 08/01/15 03:48 AM I walked in and paid $748 from PWR about 7weeks ago 3
bandblightfoot Member 183 Member For: 13y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/01/15 05:36 AM Posted 08/01/15 05:36 AM Was about 2 years ago I walked in and paid $695 with braided lines. 2
baxr6ute Member 77 Member For: 19y 9d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 08/01/15 11:54 AM Posted 08/01/15 11:54 AM My PWR all fitted and connected and works a treat,very easy to mount. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 08/01/15 12:20 PM Posted 08/01/15 12:20 PM Did you remember to top up the fluid??
Whooby Member 35 Member For: 12y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Nomad Posted 08/01/15 11:29 PM Posted 08/01/15 11:29 PM (edited) I can speak from recent experience. Currently coming out the other side of lengthy battle having my gearbox replaced after a milkshake. Ford Aust. thankfully came to the party to cover the cost of the parts (exchanger & a new ZF box). This will have a warranty for the next 12mths/20thousand, if I still have the car at the end of that time I'll investigate the cooling options then.I had a warranty provided by the new dissolved Bryan Byrt that should have covered all of the costs but didn't. Thankfully my G6ET had a full service history and I was able to plead my case to Ford.I strongly suggest anyone who has a ZF in their Falcon/Territory out of warranty to remove the factory unit ASAP. Sadly it's not a case of if but when..... Edited 08/01/15 11:30 PM by Whooby 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now