Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 06/01/15 07:55 AM Posted 06/01/15 07:55 AM Ye one went for 250 in WA I'm pretty sure
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 06/01/15 08:03 AM Posted 06/01/15 08:03 AM Fark.... Definitely not worth that. Did someone really want one that bad or did they think they are gonna sell it for a substantially larger amount later on? That's retarded if you ask me. I'd just buy a GT.... And then probably a GTR or something else awesome
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 06/01/15 08:04 AM Posted 06/01/15 08:04 AM Try $260k for a new BMW to be offered $40k for it 6 years later. Great resale hey.
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 06/01/15 08:05 AM Posted 06/01/15 08:05 AM European cars in general tend to suck. Let's not start the discussion on Volvo's. Solid car... But may well have the worst resale value I've ever seen.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 06/01/15 09:22 AM Posted 06/01/15 09:22 AM ?? My old bird got offered an awesome trade on her volvo when she wanted to swap for a BMW.. Compared to what she paid for it the trade on a 2 year old car was brilliant!
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 06/01/15 09:54 AM Posted 06/01/15 09:54 AM That's odd mate... And I'm only saying that because I work for Volvo... In Perth anyways. Maybe it's a little better in queensland.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 06/01/15 09:57 AM Posted 06/01/15 09:57 AM Dunno.. Did have pretty damn low kays thoughzz
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/01/15 12:17 PM Posted 06/01/15 12:17 PM (edited) Ye one went for 250 in WA I'm pretty sureBullsh*t...surely?! I know number 500 got auctioned for around that much, no idea where the dude was from though. But I haven't heard of any others go for that much. Edited 06/01/15 12:18 PM by .Stripes.
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 11/01/15 02:09 AM Posted 11/01/15 02:09 AM I'm pretty sure the older style W211 E55 AMG's were faster than the current C63's and you can buy them at good prices now...Factory Supercharged 5.5ltr and they do like 320k's top speed standard and respond exceptionally to mods and sound near exactly the same as C63 but with a tuff blower whine....
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 11/01/15 05:06 AM Posted 11/01/15 05:06 AM Yeah the mid 2000's E55's were farkin horn. 8 pot front brakes I believe! they are a machine. I'd have one over a C(cheap)63 anyday. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now