Car Stolen

Xr50

• Member For: 11y 2m 2d

Are you half hoping they've just torched the thing so you don't get it back damaged etc?

Happened to my cousin, they stole his ute, did a few ram raids, stole all his tools and equipment and left the car all banged up on the side of the freeway :( he was gutted when they found it, rather just get a new car and move on.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 7d

Are you half hoping they've just torched the thing so you don't get it back damaged etc?

Happened to my cousin, they stole his ute, did a few ram raids, stole all his tools and equipment and left the car all banged up on the side of the freeway :( he was gutted when they found it, rather just get a new car and move on.

well as its been a few days now I fear the worst and Im thinking time to move on.

Best case scenario I get it back and its all still mint.

Alternatively I hoped the f*ckers wrapped it round a tree got trapped inside and slowly burnt to death. Yeah think I prefer this one TBH.

• Like 8

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 3d

Yeah that'd be the perfect outcome :nod:

Sorry to hear mate. Did they do your place over as well or was it targeted? Seems to be all the rage these days - hope I never catch any fcker doing it to me or I'll be the one locked up.

• Like 2

• Donating Members

yeah dunno if the car was just a bonus or the main target but as mine wasn't the only place that got done think it was the former

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 12y 8d

break in

were you home when they broke in? or did you leave your keys somewhere the thieves can easily find when breaking in? did they only take your car or more?

• Donating Members

Well a week has passed and still no sign of it being found so it looks like I'm gonna have to start looking for a new ride. :furious:

Really pissed of,f I spent 6 months searching for that car and have spent the last year getting it just right and spent $$$$ on it but guess it might be time to move on.

So I'm thinking about a change after 2 XR6T's.

Does anyone know if the new XR8 is coming in a ute?

Also thinking F6, GS or GT. I really like the possibilities with the 5.0 coyote motors but the GS is not as well equipped as the F6.

The T had a few problem areas such as ZF milkshake, turbo oil lines etc do these still apply to the FPV range.

Thanks Guys

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 15d

No V8 ute for the new Falcon unfortunately. If you want a V8 ute best to hunt around for a GS ute with the SC V8 Miami in it. Might be some still kicking around. Won't be able to pick up a brand new GT or F6 at this stage (they might be listed at dealers on carsales, but when you actually call to talk about it not so), unless you want to pay a ridiculous premium. That said, there's some 2yr old GT's up for grabs at the moment for low-mid $50k's. I'm biased, but I love my GT. The Miami is such an awesome motor to drive around with!

• Donating Members

price is gonna be the big decider, can pick up late model GS and F6 for the low to mid$ 30's but GT is a different story so I think there out.

Cant believe the GS didn't come with Brembos but was it an option?

• Like 1