Turbosmart Actuators Are Rubbish ?

genuine  honest  person

• Member For: 10y 3m

I have mate ,thanks again for your help .going to give that a go on the weekend

RDP also said that that my new stall converter must be to tight that's why my times are so bad ,its just a standard converter modified to suit a au high volume oil pump (2.2 60") but Lee said that 13.35 is a good time for my ute .and that I should be happy with that .

Edited by gunna

• Member For: 10y 3m

its hard to say as it is a lot smoother ,but the auto definitely changes sharper and chirps second gear .it does feel more up in the higher rev range .gut I could only prove that on the track . also I do not want to run 18 psi or I might bent a rod

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 25d

The time is good for the MPH but from memory your power would only be 250rwkw or less but I could be wrong?

I wouldn't worry about bending a rod with 18psi just listen for knock instead but TBH I doubt you are actually running 18psi as that is serious tyre frying fun. My BA handled it well for years but I also think my tuner is brilliant...lol

I thought that RDP were still good, they have had plenty of fast cars out of there shop but like anything I guess money talks...

I'm am surprised they haven't been more helpful without you forking over more money though!

Does Lee do the tuning also?