Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Comes from behind the headlight.

Nizpro turbo side intake. Look nothing to see.............

toddsnizproF6004.jpg

  • New Member
  • Member For: 19y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

That Nizpro setup is crazy tidy, absolutely love it (and wish I could afford it).

Penniless chumps like me will have to stick to hole saw's and Dremel's though I think :)

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

That Nizpro setup is crazy tidy, absolutely love it (and wish I could afford it).

Penniless chumps like me will have to stick to hole saw's and Dremel's though I think :)

Still 10 second cars running the hole saw setup

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Far out that's a tidy engine bay

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

(aside from the COP CHIP, obviously).

I like this kid. he will go far in this place

  • Like 1
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

^^ Whos this girl...........lol I'll f*#k you up bro..........lol.

Nah stock is best, you know its true. What have you got fatz

  • Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted (edited)

NVT (Dan) thanks mate great info.

Can the air intake and muffler delete be fitted before tune? or should I just wait.

Too easy Angel :spoton:

I was running the muffler delete kit and the intake without a tune. As far as I understand, the muffler delete kit has similar dimensions to the factory part so I can't imagine it would affect air flow/pressure that much.

The airbox can also be used without a tune. The ECU can compensate for the additional airflow but obviously you will make the most of it with a tune. As the F6 had the bigger turbo, both the spool and induction noise under throttle was increased - Just wish I could have heard it on the car with a tune...

The induction noise is fairly prominent as it's an all metal intake. I was a big fan of the sound to be honest but it may be a bit loud for you if you want it for family applications.

It is all up to you mate. If I was to get another, it would be the PW kit hands down but I think any of the PW/Herrod/KPM kits would serve you well.

Good luck with the choice mate - Make sure to put some pictures up!

Cheers,

Dan

Edited by NVT
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2145 nsw
Posted

Haha I've got the plazmaman under battery kit to go with cooler .... It sounds nice not as loud as a race air box though but a lot noticeable then the others

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

Thanks again Dan and Fatz that's gay but guess that's you........ :pandalol: :pandalol:

Yesterday rang KPM and got myself th eair intake and injectors. Mods are coming.

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...