Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 10/07/14 02:38 AM Posted 10/07/14 02:38 AM We talked (or I asked about it) - too hard to match it with flow for the LPG - injectors etcWas my initial "bright idea" when I first considered gas and tuning - E85 for max power, LPG for good power/max economy.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 10/07/14 06:01 AM Posted 10/07/14 06:01 AM Just sayin
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 10/07/14 07:49 AM Posted 10/07/14 07:49 AM So have we decided which cooler polabear should get?And does anyone know if there are any decent group buys going? 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 10/07/14 07:58 AM Posted 10/07/14 07:58 AM I wish somebody would organize one 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 10/07/14 10:49 AM Posted 10/07/14 10:49 AM that's a good idea, might see what I can do 2
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/07/14 11:04 AM Posted 10/07/14 11:04 AM Hey Mick can you make a guide on how to remove and clean the stock turbo oil line filter while you are at it, it's never been done and would be so handy! Bunch of useless blokes on this forum, I swear. 2
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 10/07/14 11:14 AM Posted 10/07/14 11:14 AM just as soon as I can figure how to do it myself 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now