New! Streetfighter St3 Intercooler For Coyote

KPM Motorsport

• Member For: 18y 6m 3d

Streetfighter brought out the first Intercooler package for the Coyote with our exclusive riser plate design back in 2010. Since then our intercoolers have been sought out to give the Coyote engine the extra performance and reliability needed for both standard and increased power.
Without the need for any manifold drilling or modification, we believe that our original intercooler design and performance is second to none.

Our desire for continual improvement has led Streetfighter to move forward to our New ST3 Intercooler Package for the Coyote engine.
With unmatched performance and OEM fit this cooler is without doubt Australia’s premium intercooler package.
Streetfighter utilise the same size system as our popular stage 2 package however incorporate it with a new Plenum lid and manifold design that allow for perfect fitment and operation.
Finished of in Ford black with machined logos, the new plenum lid gives a stealth OEM under bonnet look.

We have released our completed CAD drawings below and, we are now in process of tooling up for release in the second half 2014.

The Streetfighter ST3 Intercooler will be availble for all Coyote models including GT-F with the option of Factory Driveline warranty Protection.

StreetfighterST3IntercoolerSideView_zpsa
StreetfighterST3IntercoolerBottomView_zp
StreetfighterST3IntercoolerTopView_zps53

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 12d

Personally, the whole "Streetfighter" branding sprawled all over the KPM components puts me off.

• Like 2

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 29d

Its under the bonnet, cant see it while your driving and the rear tyres are spinning

Stripes, when are you adding some power.....

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 12d

True, but I find it detracts from an otherwise neat and tidy engine bay...bit too Tokyo Drift spec for me.

Probably not gonna go adding more power until closer to my warranty running out. As much as I'd love to take my tax money down to Simon and let him have a play with my car I'd be gutted if 6months from now something goes bang as a result of a factory issue, but having my warranty claim denied as a result of a tune etc...(yes, Dave, I'm aware of your warranty packages...)