Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted
Don't I remember you mentioning this as well Rab?
I reckon it's a great idea....one less thing for the thieves to see and try and take if it can be unplugged and thown in the glovebox.
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Yeah - isn't something I'd want there day to day, but handy to pull out when needed

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted
Got one of these to solve that.
gevu4ymu.jpg
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted (edited)
Ok so I've run my engine bay conduit and wire ( not connected yet).
sejuhudu.jpg

Made up the plug, reposition the wires to come out of the bottom and dressed them up with braided sleeve.

Cost for the male/female plug and sleeve was about $5 form JayCar.

tybamazu.jpg
9avyju2u.jpg

In position, I may move it after it's set up and tried.
2agu8ena.jpg
a2eqy7eh.jpg Edited by GeGe6
  • Like 3
  • k31th locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...