xr6tman Member 306 Member For: 12y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/08/14 11:03 AM Posted 18/08/14 11:03 AM That looks sick man, I'm going for a drive tonight to test it out :D
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 18/08/14 11:04 AM Posted 18/08/14 11:04 AM Oh wait that's my old setup I'll post my new ones tonight 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/08/14 02:01 PM Posted 18/08/14 02:01 PM Still waiting MatttyP
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 18/08/14 02:16 PM Posted 18/08/14 02:16 PM Just got home Marco from an interesting drive in the wet 1
Joorsh New Member 14 Member For: 19y 14d Gender: Male Posted 19/08/14 06:52 AM Posted 19/08/14 06:52 AM (edited) Regarding the formula for oil temp, I've got a bit of a head for maths so I can probably work one out for you. But I don't quite understand how the raw data works.I see your formula has two inputs (A & B). I can understand one variable (Say, A) being the actual temperature data from the sensor as a hex number, but what's the other variable (B)?Providing I can get my head around that, what I'll need is:The figures that come straight off the EOT sensor (with no formula applied), and corresponding real/accurate temperature figures taken at the same time from something like forscan.Ideally, a pair of figures taken from cold start, every 5 or 10 degrees all the way up to 100 degrees or so.Then I should be able to plot a formula to cover that range and fairly accurately convert it. Edited 19/08/14 06:53 AM by Joorsh
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/08/14 07:31 AM Posted 19/08/14 07:31 AM Click steering wheel, wheel a few notches. Hey presto accurate information. Skoda rocks.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/08/14 07:34 AM Posted 19/08/14 07:34 AM Click steering wheel, wheel a few notches. Hey presto accurate information. Skoda rocks.
Verve Legacy Donating Member 126 Member For: 17y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 19/08/14 08:51 AM Posted 19/08/14 08:51 AM Click steering wheel, wheel a few notches. Hey presto accurate information.Skoda rocks.Relevance to this topic?Skoda rocks, pfft. only Skoda owners think that. 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/08/14 09:15 AM Posted 19/08/14 09:15 AM No dongles Bluetooth scan tools or formulas. Just factory fitted. [emoji1][emoji106]
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 19/08/14 09:19 AM Posted 19/08/14 09:19 AM It's a scotty thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now