Gussa Legacy Donating Member 220 Member For: 15y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Gippsland Posted 11/05/14 07:36 AM Posted 11/05/14 07:36 AM Count me in mate. 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 11/05/14 08:25 AM Posted 11/05/14 08:25 AM (edited) I cant see it being a issue either, save on postage. Edited 11/05/14 08:26 AM by Pixy Angel
FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 12/05/14 06:14 AM Posted 12/05/14 06:14 AM Just to add, for those still with warranty and wish to keep it. I checked with the dealership that I bought the car from and have it serviced with and was told this isn't considered a performance upgrade by them and would not void warranty. It would be best to check with the dealership you use.
LEEXR6T Legacy Donating Member 91 Member For: 21y 5m 21d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/14 04:34 AM Posted 13/05/14 04:34 AM Count me in! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 13/05/14 05:49 AM Author Posted 13/05/14 05:49 AM Right, time to update. So far these are the people who want to be part of the group buy: Visine Raband Bulletime (assuming you in) FGMKII Gussa LEEXR6T Hopefully we get a few more to make it worthwhile for Kev. ;) I shall let this run until Sunday the 26th. I will then put the order forward to Kev on Monday morning. Is that enough time for everyone? 1
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/05/14 06:07 AM Posted 13/05/14 06:07 AM Count me in. 2
FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 13/05/14 06:50 AM Posted 13/05/14 06:50 AM Sunday the 26th if fine for me. 2
stoja79 Member 22 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Orange nsw Posted 13/05/14 10:42 AM Posted 13/05/14 10:42 AM Count me in!! 1
mrxd Member 74 Member For: 13y 11m 26d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/14 11:28 AM Posted 13/05/14 11:28 AM I bought one of these (not PW) and my tuner wasn't too pleased. He said performance wise it's no good for the small FG turbo. He tuned with it on, then told me the above. I got him to take it off and touch up the tune and it was a bit more responsive. Maybe someone with a bit of know how could chime in.
Gussa Legacy Donating Member 220 Member For: 15y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Gippsland Posted 15/05/14 08:43 AM Posted 15/05/14 08:43 AM :-(
Recommended Posts