masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 26/05/14 01:57 AM Author Posted 26/05/14 01:57 AM List Updated: Bulletime -------- Payment made FGMKII ---------- Payment made LEEXR6T -------- Payment made Raband --------- Payment made Visine ---------- Payment made xrlook ----------- Payment made Gussa ----------- Payment made Stiflr Okay Guys, I still have not heard back from Stiflr and the PM I sent him is still unread. I am not sure where to go with this one. I have checked his profile to see if he had any friends listed, so that I could contact them. No one listed. Do I give him another day or do I just order this today?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 26/05/14 02:04 AM Posted 26/05/14 02:04 AM (edited) He was last online this morning so not sure. Does Tapatalk etc let you know when you have PM's? edit: as per FGMKII - I don't mind when. Maybe check with PW for when the cut-off would be that we'd be likely to receive them before the weekend which is when I guess most would be looking to fit them? Edited 26/05/14 02:16 AM by raband
FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 26/05/14 02:14 AM Posted 26/05/14 02:14 AM A day or a week doesn't really make a difference to me If everyone else is fine with waiting a bit longer. I would also be fine with it being ordered today. If he has been online and just not bothered to read or reply then that's a bit tought luck. 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 27/05/14 08:21 AM Author Posted 27/05/14 08:21 AM I have not heard anything else from Stiflr. I will be ordering this tomorrow. I really don't want to wait any longer just in case Kev runs out of stock. 4
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 27/05/14 08:26 AM Posted 27/05/14 08:26 AM Good call - he shows as having been online last night, so had every chance to respond. 1
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 27/05/14 08:32 AM Posted 27/05/14 08:32 AM Seconded. Motion carried! 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 28/05/14 12:05 AM Author Posted 28/05/14 12:05 AM Have tried to contact Kevin a few times this morning, but it seems that he is engaged in a long conversation. I have emailed him all the details and the only thing left to do is make payment. I will keep trying this morning. 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 5m 30d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 28/05/14 12:09 AM Posted 28/05/14 12:09 AM I reckon masda is one of the most genuine blokes on these forums 4
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 28/05/14 02:25 AM Author Posted 28/05/14 02:25 AM Kind words Aaron. I appreciate it. I have managed to speak to Kevin and he has received my email. I have also provided credit card details to make payment. These will be shipped out tomorrow and you should receive them on friday as they will be sent out in the 3kg overnight satchels. Now the waiting game. 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 28/05/14 02:37 AM Posted 28/05/14 02:37 AM Enjoy fellas I'm glad I had put one on my car Makes a bit more noise which is just delightful 1
Recommended Posts