Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I could fit em, I just cant guarantee they'll be on your car.

  • Like 1
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Dowen even get new name.

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Just make absolutely sure that the dealer wasn't actually going to supply and fit these:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Red-Brembo-Style-Disc-Brake-Caliper-Covers-4pcs-Front-and-Rear-Universal-New-/360830954067?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5403336a53&_uhb=1

I mean if they get their stripes off ebay.. Imagine where they get their brakes from..

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
Posted

My understanding is that suppliers have had a 'special' on the **black** 6/4 kit and have been asking around $5200(Harrop supply a 6/4 with larger rotors for over $7500) .It is understood that the rec' retail is closer to $6200

with the standard 4/1 kits generally being offered for around $2800 - $3000 .

If you can get them to supply the 6/4 for around low $4's ,I am sure you can sell your kit for around $1800 - $2300

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Supply only. I did question whether that was calipers only, he's gonna get back to me this morning. The quote he sent through included the list prices next to each item too which came to around $7,000...so if that's just calipers then jeebus :/

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Would you blokes consider $4,600 for 6/4 Brembos from the dealer a decent price? This is what they've come back with for me, given the inconvenience with the stripes...

Sounds good as there is no more cheap on ebay..

I will put my hands up for your old 4 Piston. Cash money waiting

  • Like 1
  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I will pay whatever arron does and offer a wristy to go.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...