Ova 310 Finally

kyle173

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 27d

couldn't tell u how much boost he will push to be honest. gave kev a call new pipe arrived the next day. can not thank that company enough.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 27d

Does any one know of some one selling a genuine fg f6 bar I have been offered $4800 from insurance to fix my car (AAMI don't want to do the work them self as I have cut the radiator SPT etc to fit the larger cooler and they don't want to guarantee the work. they said they could potential turn it back to stock then ship it to my house and I do all the cutting again to fit the larger cooler the cooler is a process west stage 3)also are there non genuine front bumpersout there that will do the job. Damage to the car is front fender has a hole in it, radiator spt bar is dented and that plastic sh*t that you cut up to fit the larger cooler is cracked.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9d

If they don't want to repair it. Just get cash settled and visit a few panel shops and have it quoted. Front bar can easily be repaired or a exchange item used. Just have the panel shop pull and square up the front tie bar and have a new radiator support installed. Unitary operation for the support shouldn't be over $1500, Repair and paint front bar tops $1000 and $500 to square up the front reo. Pocket a bit of cash and everyones happy