kyle173

Ova 310 Finally

well I have finally had my fg f6 tuned and the parts installed car made a healthy 388kw on 98. list of parts include

pw battery relocation kit

pw stage 3 cooler (fitted my self)

pw 4 inch intake

pw dw 300 fuel system

pw fuel rail

turbosmart fpr1200

id 1000 injectors

x'force 4 inch exhaust

atomic balancer

atomic valve springs

and flapper ported and waste gate actuator

ill upload pics when it allows me too

all the work was conducted bye Clinton hocking at profile autosports awesome bloke awesome skills

Edited by kyle173

well done mate. must feel good to be back in a mod'd fg f6. Clinton from Profile Autosports dose awsome work. top stuff mate. what boost did Clinton jam into it for 388rwks 98 mate.?

easy if my car didn't have a dint in the front had to cut a little more out, now trying to decided what to do next have to fix the crash damage but car just looks like sh*t

The cooler pipe should go no where near the alternator goes up over the airbox intake pipe then through the radiator support.. Do you mean the a/c compressor on the throttle body side? Mine does not rub on the ute.

Yeah not sure mate my pw stg3 kit fits nice and does not hit on anything I got it about 2 years ago might of changed the design or something.

ill give him a call Monday, after I fix the front bar it will be getting a e85 tunes as we finally have it on the pump now near my house in north brissie

couldn't tell u how much boost he will push to be honest. gave kev a call new pipe arrived the next day. can not thank that company enough.

Does any one know of some one selling a genuine fg f6 bar I have been offered $4800 from insurance to fix my car (AAMI don't want to do the work them self as I have cut the radiator SPT etc to fit the larger cooler and they don't want to guarantee the work. they said they could potential turn it back to stock then ship it to my house and I do all the cutting again to fit the larger cooler the cooler is a process west stage 3)also are there non genuine front bumpersout there that will do the job. Damage to the car is front fender has a hole in it, radiator spt bar is dented and that plastic sh*t that you cut up to fit the larger cooler is cracked.